EA Forums - Banner

Requesting New Classic World

Snake_X0X0
5 posts Member
edited November 19
I know this time of the year the focus is on getting ready for WCS but there is a portion of the community that does not play FA Worlds and as a result are not interested in playing WCS. So it would be awesome if you could start a new Classic World soon for all of the players that prefer that configuration. A few Classic Worlds have seen end game recently and many players are waiting for the next Classic World to start. So, please consider starting a new Classic World during the next month or two :)
Post edited by Snake_X0X0 on

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    717 posts Envision Developer
    edited November 20
    Hello Commander,

Classic as in no morale & no forgotten attacks? Or the classic economy rules? Because the later won't be coming back.
    Post edited by EE_Elephterion on
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Hello Commander,

Classic as in no morale & no forgotten attacks? Or the classic economy rules? Because the later be coming back.
    Hello Commander,

Classic as in no morale & no forgotten attacks? Or the classic economy rules? Because the later be coming back.

A new classic economy rules world would be nice! I am expecting it this week, if possible, please.
  • EE_Elephterion, Thanks for the reply. Yeah Classic World (NO forgotten attacks, with morale, new economy). It would be wonderful if it could start after the holidays in early January. Thanks!
  • I have corrected my previous statement. At this point the old economy rules are not possible to be enabled again.
  • When will you start a new world with no forgotten attacks? The rule set on Tib 36 was nice, the morale penalty was still there but not as high as some worlds so the grind of researching bases was not as bad. That ruleset would be perfect going forward.
  • I have corrected my previous statement. At this point the old economy rules are not possible to be enabled again.

Very good then!
    Let's start classic new econonomy world! When it will start, please?
  • No ETA yet.
  • Do you have a confirmation of the next classic world, Elephterion?
    I would want to know if it will start this month or next year, january, february.
  • gamerdruid
    1963 posts Moderator
    Elsewhere on these forums we've been told next new world is likely to be in 2019.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • What exactly are your ideas of a classic world?
  • Would b interesting to set up like vet server,less poi, level 45 to start
  • gamerdruid
    1963 posts Moderator
    The PTE is set up with the same number of POI,s but and a level 30 start - it is a very quick world with only around 75 active accounts (not players as there are many alts or shared accounts on the PTE).
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Is thier anyway to up the caps may be only outpost an bases no camps.instead of stopping at level 60.make it harder an thanks
  • Tiberium 36 was nicely balanced. Same rule set please.