EA Forums - Banner

Offensive/Defensive Range

I had filled all confessors in my first wave against other minimum range infantry but after each row of the defending infantry the confessors still seemed to take damage as they moved along the grid out of all defensive range.

Replies

• Can you share the battle report?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • I was wrong sorry, after reviewing multiple battle reports I had finally noticed a sniper team in the middle of the zone troopers and rocket squads which was the majority of their defense.
  • Thanks Commander for your reply :)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • how can you share a battle report like a screen shot ?
  • gamerdruid
    2040 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    There are various programs you can install on your computer that will allow you to capture the image displayed on the screen to be able to post it here.

https://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html is one. There are also a number of videos on how to use the standard PrtScrn key on a windows keyboard to do the same or similar.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • yes so a screen shot ? i was hoping that there was some replacement for the replay share that stopped working some patch back i guess the next best thing would be just a screen video program like when recording fortress attacks