EA Forums - Banner

Disband alliance

As Muddy_joey. am trying to disband the alliance ( Clear as Mud ) , can not disband alliance .can not lower rank. its been over the 7 day peroid.

Replies

• Are you the Founder? Or CiC of the alliance?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • As implied by @EE_Elephterion you need to be CiC to disband an alliance. You need to be officer or higher to change your rank. There is no 7 day limit on disbanding, there is on changing the name of the alliance.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Left the alliance CCs last stand on the 13th Nov. it is now the 23rd Nov. still can not disband alliance. i am the CIC of that alliance. i can not lower my rank. and i am the only member in the alliance. every thing is in grey.
  • gamerdruid
    2652 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    You need to go to alliance properties where you will see the disband option.
  • It will NOT let me disband, all them tabs are GREY
  • gamerdruid
    2652 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Let's try again.

Which world and which alliance?

I see you on world Tib 37 as part of a 14 player alliance. Is this the one?

This is what I see for my 1 player alliance, of which I am CiC:
    http://prntscr.com/lmh73p

What do you see for your alliance (a screen shot)?

• Am on world 73. am subbing for muddy_joey. muddys alliance name is ( clear as mud ). everything is grayed out, can not disband, can not lower rank
  • A sub cannot disband an alliance.
  • Now just had a new member join the alliance. and i can not change him from trial to member. what gives with this game. Or can you disband the alliance ( clear as mud ) .
  • When playing as a substitute it is limited to what you can do. This is by design and has been the case since I started playing 3-4yrs ago.
  • 4wingtpt wrote: »
    Now just had a new member join the alliance. and i can not change him from trial to member. what gives with this game. Or can you disband the alliance ( clear as mud ) .

Are you still on the substitution? @gamerdruid already addressed that.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Simple question. an you disband the alliance ( clear as mud ) or not .
  • gamerdruid
    2652 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    As I have already stated in my previous reply, a substitute cannot disband an alliance. A substitute cannot change ranks of other players or themselves.

Is that clear enough!???
  • REALLY just avoid my question.
  • gamerdruid
    2652 posts Moderator
    Hmm - I thought I had answered it. If you mean, can I (as moderator) disband your alliance? The answer is no. Only those with CiC, SiC rank in an alliance can disband it. (I know that the developers can, but they won't!)
  • Ok thank you. then it seems that i am stuck in an alliance that appears to be of no good to anyone. Have a good Day or evening
  • After several "try again" - i can't solve my problem
  • gamerdruid
    2652 posts Moderator
    @terranova1698 as you don't state your problem, we can't help.