EA Forums - Banner

infected camps are not showing the camps only the word

Replies

• reloaded drivers, rebooted, multiple browsers, tried it all. EA you suck
  • FaLcOn9X
    17 posts New member
    3rd stage rewards!!! 3rd stage rewards!!
  • When you do find them.....

https://prnt.sc/lypffo
  • I'm getting the same issue on Tiberian14 - using Chrome - text only and graphics during battle are not properly displayed.
  • OMG, this rots, EA fix this and redo the challenge next month, how are you suppose to kill invisible infected bases???????????????????????????? Your graphics have been broken all week and your tech help is next to useless since they insist it is our settings and not their lack of debugging skills. isn't there anybody there that beta tests the game continuously??
    If not I retire in a few months , hire me. lol
  • OMG, this rots, EA fix this and redo the challenge next month, how are you suppose to kill invisible infected bases???????????????????????????? Your graphics have been broken all week and your tech help is next to useless since they insist it is our settings and not their lack of debugging skills. isn't there anybody there that beta tests the game continuously??
    If not I retire in a few months , hire me. lol
  • FaLcOn9X
    17 posts New member
    its all because they called it holiday challenge instead of Merry Infected Christmas it is the Forgotten's way of striking
  • nhb0qjj17fbk.png

Comodo Dragon browser Version 70.0.3538.110 (64-bit)
  • yet another developer failure
  • FaLcOn9X
    17 posts New member
    one persons failure could be every body else automatic stage 3 challenge rewards . i am ok with that
  • I found by unchecking saving and then rechecking and saving Enable Native Script Import in Tampermonkey Options.

This cleared it up for me.

https://prnt.sc/lyqroe

ROM
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    I also have seen this - it has been reported but of course it is the Christmas vacation period as well as a weekend so not many staff will be around to fix the issue.

This has happened before many times and it usually dont take too long to fix but it is ANNOYING the hell out of all players ... i am sure !!! grrrrr merry christmas EA good job again!!!
  • A possible/temporary work-around for this bug/issue: Run a simulation - this can clear up some of the graphics, but won't show the infected units - they're "invisible" ...
  • Try using WebGL in options.. Helped me a lot with graphics
  • brochman1
    15 posts New member
    I have all camps infected and can't even see my army units..Was just with NOD before, but now with GDI as well
  • brochman1
    15 posts New member
    All camps are affected by the glitch not just the infected ones
  • great imagination by the devs, just copy and paste previous events..... this time though screw it up.
  • redmatch1
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    same **** different month
    Post edited by redmatch1 on
  • frederick776
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Envision have no idea how things work in real life, if you offer a 24/7 service, then you need someone providing on call support in case something messes up, usually it is employees taking shifts on extra allowance....there are no words to describe the sheer stupidity of this company.... If they can't provide something so basic, then stop and pause all the worlds until devs are back to work..
  • I don't seem to be getting the repair time rewards. I even made it a point to destroy the infected airfields and factories before eliminating the camp. Anybody else?