EA Forums - Banner

infected camps are not showing the camps only the word

Replies

• Its just a graphic bug, any regular player should not have any problem to kill them ! Maybe u will run the simulator a bit more compared to normal situation, but that's all !
  • Its just a graphic bug, any regular player should not have any problem to kill them ! Maybe u will run the simulator a bit more compared to normal situation, but that's all !

yes you're correct however i am having difficulties deciding which one of the THREE yes THREE defence facilities to line up under ...that are all visible, and half have 2 yes 2 Cy's lmao !! Try to use sim with no base visible at all because it is just a microsoft paint gone wrong ....good for them because im using cp for all the extra attacks needed ....we all see they jacked up the def on those as well like 1.5 times at least .... It is 25th Dec 6pm eastern time and it still ain't fixed bah-humbug!!!!
  • April Fools' idea, just a bit early
  • In both the worlds I play, T13 and T26, from the start of the challenge I have experienced the same problem with Infected camps not actually showing but I can identify where they are due to the text underneath - ie infected camp level 46. When I attack the infected camps, the set up of the camp defence units is very hard to make out because it is mixed up with Infected items not showing but do give details when you hover on them. When I switch the screen between units and structures, the two screens then blend into one making it nearly impossible to distinguish anything. I know of at least one other player is experiencing the same problems. As it is only affecting the challenge camps, I just thought, ah well, the challenge will be over in a few days. A little worryingly, today I have noticed the normal camps developing similar problems but nothing near as bad as the Infected Camps.

Another concern is many of our alliance players have been messaging stating they cannot see any Infected Camps. Very recently I checked with another player and asked if he had any problems and he said he hadn’t see any Infected camps. So I looked at the position of one his bases on a POI and I could see 5 infected camps around his base (or rather the text underneath where they are) but even when I directed him to the position of these camps when he clicked on the position nothing happened.

Obviously the challenge is a bit messed up and unfair to those who cannot see them so I would have thought it should be pulled. Then hopefully the problems which happening will not continue into the game as a whole
  • Great... now even transferring of resources is a problem with the tib and cry icon missing..... hahaha
  • polotain wrote: »
    In both the worlds I play, T13 and T26, from the start of the challenge I have experienced the same problem with Infected camps not actually showing but I can identify where they are due to the text underneath - ie infected camp level 46. When I attack the infected camps, the set up of the camp defence units is very hard to make out because it is mixed up with Infected items not showing but do give details when you hover on them. When I switch the screen between units and structures, the two screens then blend into one making it nearly impossible to distinguish anything. I know of at least one other player is experiencing the same problems. As it is only affecting the challenge camps, I just thought, ah well, the challenge will be over in a few days. A little worryingly, today I have noticed the normal camps developing similar problems but nothing near as bad as the Infected Camps.

Another concern is many of our alliance players have been messaging stating they cannot see any Infected Camps. Very recently I checked with another player and asked if he had any problems and he said he hadn’t see any Infected camps. So I looked at the position of one his bases on a POI and I could see 5 infected camps around his base (or rather the text underneath where they are) but even when I directed him to the position of these camps when he clicked on the position nothing happened.

Obviously the challenge is a bit messed up and unfair to those who cannot see them so I would have thought it should be pulled. Then hopefully the problems which happening will not continue into the game as a whole
    polotain wrote: »
    In both the worlds I play, T13 and T26, from the start of the challenge I have experienced the same problem with Infected camps not actually showing but I can identify where they are due to the text underneath - ie infected camp level 46. When I attack the infected camps, the set up of the camp defence units is very hard to make out because it is mixed up with Infected items not showing but do give details when you hover on them. When I switch the screen between units and structures, the two screens then blend into one making it nearly impossible to distinguish anything. I know of at least one other player is experiencing the same problems. As it is only affecting the challenge camps, I just thought, ah well, the challenge will be over in a few days. A little worryingly, today I have noticed the normal camps developing similar problems but nothing near as bad as the Infected Camps.

It’s unlikely at this stage to be pulled for a number of reasons I can think of. Fixing the issues is also likely to take time over the holiday period. They are a small team and have families that are more important than work!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • yeah fair do's
  • its a complete disaster. we were promised better service and it gets worse.the infected camps also not distributed evenly.
  • It appears the Guardian bases have also gone into stealth mode.
  • A lot of different video graphic glitches have popped up now besides the current invisible infected camps. Several of my own troops our either invisible or are not showing correctly and so far there has been no answer from any staff member other then Moderators for this issue!
  • its just not good enough. these guys have mucked up the servers.holiday season or not these people should not be at home with family having turkey and family. they should be at the office 24/7 sorting it out. its a business and we pay money. you guys are completely out of touch with chat in most global servers.
  • Even after bonus has finished, still can't see my army or the base part of the camps is blurry
  • so we can all go **** oursselves until the 2nd or 3rd of januari ? or even later ?
  • frederick776
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    [\quote]
    It’s unlikely at this stage to be pulled for a number of reasons I can think of. Fixing the issues is also likely to take time over the holiday period. They are a small team and have families that are more important than work!

This statement is nonsense and not how things work in the real world.
    If you offer an online service where people are using 24/7, then there should always be people on-call so they are on standby in case something bad happens to the platform. I suspect that if this was a problem affecting money coming in then they would sort out asap.

if they don't do this , then they need to split the team up into Dev and Operations, seems like they have mixed two different functions together.
  • T35 and I hear T37 maybe more? It was a horrible glitch sent by Scrooge, we could kill these somewhat invisible infected camps get the rt and help with completion, but at the end we got a screen that said we failed and didn't get an acknowledgement at the for doing it. I did on all my other worlds but not T35 and still no sorry or pkgs for the loss of rt discount we didn't get. For us it was a Holiday challenge sent by Scrooge giving coal and nothing more.
  • I am having major problems as well - world 36 - I am not able to do much at all at the moment ...all my graphics are messed up . I cannot see any bases , all the text is either yellow or simply invisible, half of the hyper buttons don,t work. others are having the same problem,,,hopefully the the powers that be will fix the problem SOON.
  • There was no counter on t37, there was the announcement then nothing after...didn't see a single infected, complete non-event.
  • This is just more **** from EA....did you notice that they had the info for Firestorm 11 incorrect for more than half a day (they called it Firestorm 10 briefing). If they cant even be bothered to proof-read a new world announcement, they definitely dont bother checking codes changes/updates before they go live. Its a constant shitfight with this game. GamerDruid, dont give us this **** about their families and holiday period being more important, without us buying funds....they wouldnt have a job in the **** first place. In fact, its beggars belief how these incompetents have a job anyway. Its just one thing after another and im sure if these people were in our shoes they would react the same way. For example, if they went to Walmart (or wherever they **** shop) and there were no parking spaces, and there was no contingency in place, Im sure they would be bleating their little **** hearts out at this inconvenience. Similarly, have consideration for your customers and at least be reactive,seeing as the word "proactive" does not exist in your working environment. F... me what a shambles!!!!!
  • redmatch1
    21 posts Member
    edited January 1
    This is just more **** from EA....did you notice that they had the info for Firestorm 11 incorrect for more than half a day (they called it Firestorm 10 briefing). If they cant even be bothered to proof-read a new world announcement, they definitely dont bother checking codes changes/updates before they go live. Its a constant shitfight with this game. GamerDruid, dont give us this **** about their families and holiday period being more important, without us buying funds....they wouldnt have a job in the **** first place. In fact, its beggars belief how these incompetents have a job anyway. Its just one thing after another and im sure if these people were in our shoes they would react the same way. For example, if they went to Walmart (or wherever they **** shop) and there were no parking spaces, and there was no contingency in place, Im sure they would be bleating their little **** hearts out at this inconvenience. Similarly, have consideration for your customers and at least be reactive,seeing as the word "proactive" does not exist in your working environment. F... me what a shambles!!!!!

i entirely agree.
    since the problems started we have not heard a single **** word from the developers.
    and the excuse that they are with their families isnt enough.
    we have and still are paying for this service /game yet we get fuckall customer support and an extremely **** response time.
    Post edited by redmatch1 on
  • Agree 100%

This attitude that the Customer comes 2nd is not good business Management
    but then EA is now Making Vast Fortune from there I
    FIFA game so give little **** for us

Yes we Vent our Fillings on Here but it Falls on deaf Ears
    As for Winter Challenge STILL no Comment from Devs