EA Forums - Banner

delete my account

2Next

Replies

• Shinerplunderer
    181 posts Member
    edited January 31
    We think we can patch sooner rather than later, meaning that the next WCS is close. That would be our next planned World to be started. Once 19.1 is out.
    After that one what would be next? Just curious as I am not joining this world. Let me know the query of worlds that you plan to create.
  • Next worlds after WCS would be Wrath and Tiberium, with alternating FA/Morale configuration. Right now I hope we can launch WCS in march, if no major issue crops up with 19.1
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • wefio435
    6 posts New member
    > @methuselah said:
    > Selling an account is a violation of the Terms of Service. If someone turns you in for selling or buying the account it will be terminated.

biggest joke ever.
    shiner ask the other mod, he is the EXPERT in cheating, he has been deleting screenshots of account trading/selling/buying with his name in it .....
    lol violation of ToS, biggest joke when the cheater with 20+ accounts is mod in the forum to delete screenshots of his involvement.
  • If you have any substantial evidence you can always contact EA community managers directly via PM.
    wefio435 wrote: »
    > @methuselah said:
    > Selling an account is a violation of the Terms of Service. If someone turns you in for selling or buying the account it will be terminated.

biggest joke ever.
    shiner ask the other mod, he is the EXPERT in cheating, he has been deleting screenshots of account trading/selling/buying with his name in it .....
    lol violation of ToS, biggest joke when the cheater with 20+ accounts is mod in the forum to delete screenshots of his involvement.

Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • methuselah
    366 posts Senior Moderator
    >

biggest joke ever.

I've seen many accounts banned over the years, if you think it is a joke take the time to report and see for yourself otherwise you have no idea what you are talking about. Of course you have to provide proof, no one is going to ban anything simply because you said so.

• Next worlds after WCS would be Wrath and Tiberium, with alternating FA/Morale configuration. Right now I hope we can launch WCS in march, if no major issue crops up with 19.1
    It seems there was a change of plans with which world comes out first. I heard a tiberian world with moral but no fogotten attacks. I'm planning to join that world with my new alt. This account is now only for forums use, the other one is for gameplay.
    Would the next world contain forgotten attacks? I would like to see a world where the forgotten are much tougher to handle with.
    methuselah wrote: »
    >
    biggest joke ever.
    If you think it is a joke take the time to report and see for yourself otherwise you have no idea what you are talking about.
    wefio435 musn't be taking things seriously.
    biggest joke ever.
    Who's moderator are you talking about? I have seen someone in the PTE impersonating as Gamerdruid. I believe he was in the west sector, with at least 5 accounts. Could someone carefully watch over that person, he might be the one that wefio435 is talking about.

• gamerdruid
    2741 posts Moderator
    edited February 13
    I probably shouldn't respond, but I will....

Having multiple accounts on the PTE is not a violation of the ToS or the rules. Gamerdruid2, Gamerdruid3, Gamerdruid0 etc are all my alts used for testing with the express knowledge of the developers.

Having your name listed in a spam in-game message receiving list is not a violation of the rules no matter what offence is being committed by the spammer. Having your name listed in a message in-game that is violating the rules such as selling an account or harassing another player is not a violation of the rules. (If it was many players on FS10 would be offending.)
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • methuselah
    366 posts Senior Moderator
    I personally am very thankful for the folks that take the time to test stuff in the PTE. It saves all of us many problems later.

I've spent a fair bit of time in the PTE although none of that is recent. It is fun sometimes, boring sometimes, thankless all the time but I appreciate it being there and anyone that spends time helping in there.

That's just me though.
  • gamerdruid
    2741 posts Moderator
    edited February 13
    I know of many who would be complaining much more often if the initial roll out of patches wasn't tested on the PTE as we find quite a few anomalies in what is rolled out, even if the are not bugs, as well as a number of bugs. Sometimes it has resulted in a delay to the roll out until the bugs are located in the code and fixed. Sometimes we miss a few :wink:

I agree with you about it being fun, boring and sometimes thankless too. Fortunately for me (but not some long term PTE players) it has remained fun more often than being boring or annoying..
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!