EA Forums - Banner

3 Billion points

MasterKrusch71
12 posts Member
edited January 28
I usually post when I reach a new mark...

3 billion points on the "slow world" 69...

Next post in about 8 months when I reach 4 billion points.

lxbglwaz4hb7.jpg

Krusch
Post edited by MasterKrusch71 on

Replies

• MasterKrusch71
    12 posts Member
    edited January 26
    Hmmm!
  • methuselah
    366 posts Senior Moderator
    Well done! I'm closing in on 3 in CB2, have not quite gotten there yet though!
  • haha, you have a brickman
    /condolences

(Grats on 3B!)
  • Hehe, yeah we do! Thanks guys!
  • I have a question about gaining points. Do players in new eco worlds gain points faster than old eco worlds? Also, has anyone gained 3 billion points in a new eco server?
  • > @Shinerplunderer said:
    > I have a question about gaining points. Do players in new eco worlds gain points faster than old eco worlds? Also, has anyone gained 3 billion points in a new eco server?

At a point the old passes the new due to sheer amount of bases. I've not done the math to know when that is, but at the beginning, yes. Silos and harvesters used to suck
  • methuselah
    366 posts Senior Moderator
    I have a question about gaining points. Do players in new eco worlds gain points faster than old eco worlds? Also, has anyone gained 3 billion points in a new eco server?

I'll bet yes, I'm only active in one "new" eco server and I'm closing in on 3 and I pretty much suck so I'm sure someone has done it. The challenge in the old worlds is power, it comes GLACIALLY slowly versus all other resources, in the new eco's it is bases. They've cranked the base acquisition rate up astronomically high so that it becomes incredibly difficult to spend the resources you collect. Right now I have 19 bases I think, 18 of them are 65/65/65 meaning I can spend resources in virtually one base only and I'm so far away from base 20 I can't even see it from here.

Basically I'm going to fill up finish that 19th base out and then I'm going to sit here for months with nowhere to spend the resources piling up.
  • W75 is "new eco", we have a 3B player
  • Speaking of 3 billion points, is there a complete alliance who has an average of 3 B points? It would accumulate to a staggering 150 B points!! I'd like to see someone's alliance with at least 250 B points, it would be quite amusing.
  • 48 members and 12,2 billion points - most of our members are non-active... It will be hard (almost impossible) to reach 15 billion points....
  • Is 12.2 billion points the average or is that the maximum amount? Could you have some of you non-active members kicked if they don't hold a POI? It will raise your average score in exchange for a small sum of lost points. Try kicking the lowest ones first that don't hold meaningful POI's.
  • 50 players @ 73B+, 100% active (W75)

My two main worlds;
    38 players @ 13B+, most are active
    48 players @ 14B+, most are inactive
  • Soixie wrote: »
    50 players @ 73B+, 100% active (W75)
    Nice with the total score! Is your alliance the one with the world record in the game Tiberium Alliances and/or are your alliance the highest in the world your playing?