EA Forums - Banner

Debug mode in PTE

How does one activate debug mode in PTE? Also is it still available in the recent patch? Its the first time I would play in the PTE under long circumstances.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2456 posts Moderator
    edited January 31
    Debug mode is in the cheats menu.

http://prntscr.com/meqvav

although I'm not sure how useful it is to a player.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • What debug mode are you referring to exactly?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • The debug mode Gamedruid mentioned. Where there only 2 cheats? Both reset command points and reset move cooldown
  • Yes, for the foreseeable future we decided to continue with those 2 commands on PTE.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Shinerplunderer
    181 posts Member
    edited February 3
    Thanks. Btw, what is the cheat set-command-points supposed to do? Also can you add a cheat that fills the offense repair time of every base. I'd like to see someone eat through a thousand bases with this new cheat and the other cheat I'm asking about on how its supposed to work.

Turns out that the cheat has a delayed effect. I came back to the game to see my cp at 1000 again. I happened to minimize the tab the game was in.
  • gamerdruid
    2456 posts Moderator
    They updated the PTE and placed some extra cp/rt on it as well as repair time crates.

To use the set commandpoints cheat you enter a number between 0 and 9999 into the bar underneath then activate the cheat. Most players use a cheat script that does that after a certain level of cp points are left, in my case when they drop to 8000.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!