EA Forums - Banner

Funds/Crates/Resource Problems

Everyone in my Alliance seems to be having trouble buying, spending, using resources. The past 2 days I have noticed this has not been working. Could you please fix for us? Thank you.

Replies

• Hello Commander,
    to help you I'd need some more information, like what world your are experiencing these issues on. If you want you can also provide details via PM.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • jKORN56
    1 posts New member
    World 79. All my resource crate totals are at zero. I had 3 to 4 hundred of each item. When attacking a base with a crate, the crate will not register into my total - it stays at zero. Where did all these resources go and will I get them back ?
  • gamerdruid
    2431 posts Moderator
    The resources haven't gone anywhere - there is a recurring problem with connections to the part of the system that maintains the records. When the world is rebooted (probably tomorrow) then they will re-appear. The ones gained today may be lost forever, I don't know.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > Hello Commander,
    > to help you I'd need some more information, like what world your are experiencing these issues on. If you want you can also provide details via PM.

World 9 West Coast English server. Having all kinda issues. I can show screen shots via PM. PM me so i can reply. Else, i am unable to PM you for some reasons...
  • gamerdruid
    2431 posts Moderator
    Inability to PM is because you are still a 'new member' on this forum.
  • Buy FUNDS page isn't working

I tried to post a link, but it would not let me -

"You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links."
  • This page isn’t working funds-prod.free.origin.com took too long to respond.
    HTTP ERROR 504
  • How long do you need to be around to post links? My profile says I joined in May 2017
  • gamerdruid
    2431 posts Moderator
    edited February 15
    You've fallen foul of this newly introduced rule:

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/239831/role-changes-member-or-new-member#latest

The error message isn't helpful really.

Which worlds are you trying to access funds/crates etc?

A 504 is a general system error indicating an operation has timed out, ie taken too long.
  • I am trying to BUY FUNDS, not access them, I can access funds, crates on all my worlds, I want to buy additional funds but can't

I am on Firestorm 8, 10, 11

and a number of other worlds
  • gamerdruid
    2431 posts Moderator
    edited February 15
    This has now been escalated to EA staff directly. The should be working to find the problem then fix it.

EDIT: It seems the page for purchasing funds now loads. I don't wish to purchase any so can't go through the full process.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • Funds seem to be available again, it took a moment after selecting a bundle to offer me the final confirmation for my order but the process seems to be working just fine.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison