EA Forums - Banner

30 BASES ALL LEVEL 64

Prev1
WHAT DOES A PLAYER DO WITH A PLAYER THAT HAS BEEN ON WORLD FOR 6 YEARS AND IS NOT LETTING OTHERS PLAY GAME?.

Replies

• methuselah
    345 posts Senior Moderator
    Gang up on him and kick his butt!
  • Dictator type atitude of the majority of players controlling servers should be restricted.
  • methuselah
    345 posts Senior Moderator
    You can't control it sorry. This is a war game although not as much as it once once. In lightly populated servers it can degenerate into a King of the Hill type experience.

You can't legislate that out nor should you want to. Either get a consortium of players that feel like you feel and kick his rear or move on to another server. Neutering the game even further is not an option (I hope and pray.)
  • Please Investigate world 55
  • delkle
    2 posts New member
    W55, takes a lot to get your bases to that level on those old servers. So the player deserves to do whatever he wants.
  • gamerdruid
    2452 posts Moderator
    'Investigating' a world! To what end? No changes are going to be made and it is not up to the game developers to change attitudes, even if it were possible.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Soixie
    389 posts Member
    Sounds like the player in question is winning and you're not.

Two options:
    1. Quit
    2. Grow up
  • Nay seen hundreds come thru they see they came they went.Options are needed.
  • reinemachfrau
    43 posts Member
    edited March 12
    Options are needed.
    Soixie wrote: »
    Sounds like the player in question is winning and you're not.

Two options:
    1. Quit
    2. Grow up
  • The only real option is to quit game.
  • dinkok
    14 posts New member
    He has probably spent a fortune getting there so as they say leave the server or spend lot,s of money catching up
  • Terrible game No way to promote team work, A game that teaches u how to Bully others.....Lesson Learned.
    I pity anyone that is younger playing it.
    Really as it stands the worst video game i have ever played bar none.
    Chess is far more challenging and way quicker.
  • gamerdruid
    2452 posts Moderator
    If you feel that way, then you should simply walk away. It's not going to change!
  • Terrible game No way to promote team work, A game that teaches u how to Bully others.....Lesson Learned.
    I pity anyone that is younger playing it.
    Really as it stands the worst video game i have ever played bar none.
    Chess is far more challenging and way quicker.
    If you feel like this about TA, why not try C&C Rivals. If not, you can walk away from all of Ea's C&C titles. They definitely screwed things up. There was a lack of content that upset a lot of players.
  • > Chess is far more challenging and way quicker.

You can not compare chess with c&c. It's like comparing caviar with potatoes.

A viable solution has been indicated: quit game.
  • A score of 1,000,000,000 ,I have a score of 54,347932. Yep we all have a chance here lol. The guy who has a dozen badges with a dozen clans been around for what 6 years in world. Why does a badge owner need to be stoill around after YEARS ?...........
  • A score of 1,000,000,000 ,I have a score of 54,347932. Yep we all have a chance here lol. The guy who has a dozen badges with a dozen clans been around for what 6 years in world. Why does a badge owner need to be stoill around after YEARS ?...........

he spend an **** full of money in this 6 years.
    when you buy a car you want to drive it as long as you can. he is not doing different.

there is several worlds starting over the year. get over it and start a new world.
  • > @reinemachfrau said:
    > 9SocomElite wrote: »
    >
    > A score of 1,000,000,000 ,I have a score of 54,347932. Yep we all have a chance here lol. The guy who has a dozen badges with a dozen clans been around for what 6 years in world. Why does a badge owner need to be stoill around after YEARS ?...........
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > he spend an **** full of money in this 6 years.
    > when you buy a car you want to drive it as long as you can. he is not doing different.
    >
    > there is several worlds starting over the year. get over it and start a new world.

It's not about the car, it's about the ego.
    If other players, loosers like you, won't be playing those servers, maybe dictators will dissapear too.
    Old welts should be closed anyway.
  • gamerdruid
    2452 posts Moderator
    A score of 1,000,000,000 ,I have a score of 54,347932. Yep we all have a chance here lol. The guy who has a dozen badges with a dozen clans been around for what 6 years in world. Why does a badge owner need to be stoill around after YEARS ?...........

Maybe because they enjoy what they are doing!
  • LOL. My kind of topic !

Hi, my name is Marius and I'm an addict ! (ROFL)

I'm currently the 'king' (people's choice award, not self-proclaimed) on Tib13.
    In my case, there are 2 main reasons i continue to harass and kill everyone on the server :
    1. Somewhere along the way enemies started calling us/me names, so I made a promise that war shall 4ever be on this server with them(switching alliance name or migrating is of no use)
    2. Indeed i have spent alot to take 1st badge, but my reasoning is that all the hardcore/oldtimers/good friends/etc stopped playing(some for personal reasons, some for the bad management/development of the game, etc). I dont want to quit, but also cant manage to start a world without my buds :(

I'm still funding :) ofc not that heavy as first started ... 2,3k funds/month is cheap to mess with people :)
    And yes, taking 1st badge costs 2,300k funds(or so it was a few years back). So why shouldnt i enjoy the benefits of the game if the game allows me to continue taking badges? :smiley: