EA Forums - Banner

should allow in game name changes again

be really cool they should allow in game name changes again ! oh and make the option to turn off the forgotten attack notification on your ****

Replies

• they actually did switch back the name changes today :smiley:
    now it is a mess because lots of players tried to change their names in the past, and now all those requested changes actually came through
    also, the chat keeps using the old name, while the account name displayed everywhere is new, so if you click in chat on details of player, get nothing
    you can speak from a name of a player that does not exist any more :smile:
  • really cool hows it work now ?> @M8u8r4r4a0796 said:
    > be really cool they should allow in game name changes again ! oh and make the option to turn off the forgotten attack notification on your bases
  • gamerdruid
    2938 posts Moderator
    Logging out completely (via logout) and back in should change the info in chat/player info, it did with a player on the PTE.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited March 21
    cool so no unknown side effects? like you change your name and all your badges and achievements disappear or anything ?
  • gamerdruid
    2938 posts Moderator
    badges display with the name you had when you obtained them, none seem to disappear.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!