EA Forums - Banner

Direct Message to EE_Elephterion

how do i send you screen shot ? when i click on ur name i cannot c any send message or direct message ???

Replies

• Tripod50
    1 posts New member
    > @I-LiViNg-TaNk-I said:
    > how do i send you screen shot ? when i click on ur name i cannot c any send message or direct message ???
    if you mean post a link

.... prnt.sc/n7tljq.com ...

type like that then they just have to copy paste. if you mean how to take a screen shot just copy paste the link and you will see detailed instructions labeled in RED.
    As for direct messages you could try through the EA answers HQ forums

..... answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22848947 ....

if that dose not work start a new thread complaining about new members unable to direct message. being in the thread about new members privilege changes by EA_rodger after he says that new members can not direct message he says if you have questions direct message me lol

"QUOTE"
    Being a "new member" has certain disadvantages.
    New members can't post or upload images.
    New members cannot post links or use formatting /BBcode (italics, bold, etc).
    New members can not add signatures.
    New members can not have a profile picture.
    New members can not react to posts.

===New members can not direct message people===
    ===If you have any questions on this please you can DM me.===

Thanks!
    Post edited by EA_Roger on February 7
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    It is important to remember why these rules were introduced, spam is a problem on all forums connected with all games.

Without the support of members (via agree and like) it can be a slow process that gains points.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • lol this account o mine is 5 years old then how come am a new member ? gamerdruid u joking or what ?
  • Soixie
    549 posts Member
    Just post it here
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    lol this account o mine is 5 years old then how come am a new member ? gamerdruid u joking or what ?

You are a 'new member' because you don't have enough points.
  • MasterSYR
    6 posts New member
    Hello i saw a post of EE_Elephterion about refund issue
    i can't mail him\you for refunding iussue also i can't find a reply button to that post or anything that i can contact with you
    Thanks in advance
    BTW i buy a packs in 3:00 pm wcs2019 server and i don't have any refund yet or the packs or anything that telling me you are fixing the problem
    thanks again
  • methuselah
    428 posts Senior Moderator
    Activity is the measure, not time.

What Soxie said.
  • MasterSYR
    6 posts New member
    So how can i reply to EE_Elephterion for refunding issue !
    i have playing this game for six years now am not new !
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    Your account is newly used on the forum, you have only 2 posts. Until you post more and get some 'like's' or 'agrees' you will be unable to do so.
  • MasterSYR
    6 posts New member
    Is it easier if he put a mail so that we can contact him for this problem
    my account still not refunded i want the fund back cuz i buy a new pack and want to buy another things with that ammount i spent on beta wcs 2019
  • gamerdruid
    3948 posts Moderator
    It is up to him if he wishes to issue an alternative method of communication. It is the weekend so no progress on this would be made today anyway.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1681 posts Envision Developer
    @MasterSYR I've contacted you now if you still have a refund to make.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • MasterSYR
    6 posts New member
    I can't reply to you i can't send you messages .. want to ask where i can find the purchase screen shot '?
  • MasterSYR
    6 posts New member
    Hi elephterion where i can find the Origin Order History ?
    (http)://prntscr.com/n8ylqn i have this ,, i don't get mails when i purchase TA funds from the game
  • methuselah
    428 posts Senior Moderator
    Your origin order history is available to you at origin.com. Click on your name bottom left, then "EA Account and Billing." Order history is right there.
  • I understand not allowing certain things, but formatting seems to be something that you would need, if you want your post to look correct and to be intelligently written.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!