EA Forums - Banner

Can someone explain it to me sensibly ???

xShadowBroker92x
7 posts Member
edited April 2019
https://prnt.sc/nebvwm
Respawn ?? This is not an answer that is rational.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    Simple answer: A bug in the system!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • could be MS paint?qbinbbfkwjc9.png
  • Edi777300
    4 posts New member
    Players which are testing machines of the game or writers of the game should not have the right is chasing into this game to championships. because there is a higher probability of abuses on one's side. it already for the second time ranks among the fraud and abuses there is such situation on their sector, there will be of course no response to our protests, when our enemies didn't like something these were at once changes because lost, we are demanding blocking these players

Gracze Którzy są testerami gry lub pisarze gry nie powinni mieć prawa gania w tą grę na mistrzostwa .bo jest duże prawdopodobieństwo nadużyć na swoja stronę . to zalicza się do oszustwa i nadużyć już drugi raz jest taka sytuacja na ich sektorze ,oczywiście nie będzie odzewu na nasze protesty , a jak naszym wrogom coś się nie podobało to od razu były zmiany bo przegrywali ,domagamy się zablokowania tych graczy

przetłumaczcie sobie oszuści
  • Soixie
    571 posts Member
    Normally happens when players cross kill each other within 24hrs. Common in active PVP environments. The explanation is clear as day, but OP chose not to provide the ruin details. Simply click on the ruins for the details.
  • KG5IZE
    51 posts Member
    they are all forgotten ruins they can not cross kill eachother
  • Soixie
    571 posts Member
    KG5IZE wrote: »
    they are all forgotten ruins they can not cross kill eachother

It's a faked MS Paint hack job for all we know. There is nothing anyone is going to do here to prove anything differently. I've personally seen 3+ ruins back to back in PVP + Forgotton, it's extremely common. The proof is clicking on the ruins for the full explanation, which no one can do from these forums. I can guarantee it's not 3 forgotten cities, the base code makes that physically impossible.
  • The entire server saw it. So do not try to defend them.It is a pity that there is a division between equal and more equal players.
  • gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    The entire server saw it. So do not try to defend them.It is a pity that there is a division between equal and more equal players.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this statement.
    Soxie has no special access to base code or inside knowledge other than gained by looking at publicly available information.

Neither do I.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1815 posts Envision Developer
    Looks like an edge case to me. Under certain circumstances Forgotten Bases might spawn next to each other, or next to ruins. Interesting would be which ruin came first, I suppose the left one, and then the Forgotten put another Base right next to it because the territory rules allowed it for some reason - even if that is not intended by the design.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • methuselah
    445 posts Senior Moderator
    I'll be honest, I looked at this and did not even see the question at first. Am I missing something?
  • IrkedMax
    39 posts Member
    methuselah wrote: »
    I'll be honest, I looked at this and did not even see the question at first. Am I missing something?
    no blank space between the 2 outer ruins