EA Forums - Banner

internal error 500

unable to log in as of today at 3'40 pm AEST connection times out and internal error 500 shows up

Replies

• Same error here. 8:00am uk time cannot get into any worlds
  • gamerdruid
    3509 posts Moderator
    It's working for me, now. Can anyone give more details as to the stage you reach before an error report is shown? For example, is it when you try to reach the front page, or when you log into EA's page on origin or when you click on play on the front page?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Same error for me this morning, now working.
    Loading Home page and click on "Play now" to authenticate my player. No login screen but "Error 500" show on text mode.
    Is not the first day but a few minutes more later run correctly.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    3509 posts Moderator
    Thank you for the more detailed report. This sounds like a communication error between front page and the authentication page or server.

As it is the weekend and it is working eventually it is unlikely to be addressed until tomorrow.
  • nefrontheone
    584 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Sounds like a problem with the balanced authentication servers and one (or more) are not working fine. :-?
    Maybe a problem from EA's infrastructures.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    3509 posts Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Yes, I agree and so do a number of others as reported here: https://downdetector.com/status/ea
    for other games from EA.