EA Forums - Banner

Is this allowed?

BrerCrow
4 posts New member
There are players relocating after being killed and landing right beside the ruins of their bases in WCS 2019, how is this possible?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2846 posts Moderator
    Provided it is in the territory of their alliance there is nothing to stop them re-spawning in exactly the same spot or anywhere in the radius they are allowed to respawn within.

You use the term relocating which suggests a sector jump, but they are not changing sectors so this is incorrect.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Anyascat
    1 posts New member
    > @gamerdruid said:
    > Provided it is in the territory of their alliance there is nothing to stop them re-spawning in exactly the same spot or anywhere in the radius they are allowed to respawn within.
    >
    > You use the term relocating which suggests a sector jump, but they are not changing sectors so this is incorrect.

eh? they are not 'respawning', they are landing in the fashion of relocating, right beside where their ruins are, the timer for the shield on the bases are all identical, this has been noticed by many players on the wcs. I cannot post a link to screen shot as it says 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'
  • BrerCrow
    4 posts New member
    > @gamerdruid said:
    > Provided it is in the territory of their alliance there is nothing to stop them re-spawning in exactly the same spot or anywhere in the radius they are allowed to respawn within.
    >
    > You use the term relocating which suggests a sector jump, but they are not changing sectors so this is incorrect.

If they are respawning then they are using a script then that allows them to respawn all their bases simultaneously and land in forgotten territory where there is no space, like sometimes happens with a relocation
  • methuselah
    368 posts Senior Moderator
    You can't relocate to the section you are in hence the nomenclature confusion. You can respawn all of your bases right near where they died if there is neutral space but you can't relocate there.

As for the script reference I have no experience with that so I can't comment.
  • Seems legit to me tbh