EA Forums - Banner

Lost all supplies

Hey,

I dont know what happend, just realized all my supplies was gone from my account.
i playing in Tiberian 38.

i dont remember the exactly number of supplies that gone, but i know that there was more then 100 CP supplies packs (100*12) and a lot of resources supplies.

also in all of my lower ranks i dont have any supply, thats not make any sense becuase i had a lot of old supplies that i didnt used.

I talked with the chat supports and they told me to post the problem here.

I want to get all of my supplies back fast as possible or give me refund for all what i lost, becuase its ridiculous, and very annoying to know EA doesnt care about they customers, becuase even in FIFA i had issue for one month and they fixed that only this week.

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1067 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander,

Have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies? Are you using any scripts?
    Let me know if the supplies have returned already.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Connecting via incognito not fixing that, yes i use scripts as everyone, no something special, i didnt changed or setup new scripts 4 months already so thats not make the issue..

Thanks.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1067 posts Envision Developer
    We are performing a quick restart of the world right now that should fix the issue with the supply crates and display of medals.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Ok i`m waiting, thank you.
  • I still cant see my suppliers after the server restart.

i have now 11 CP packages that i bought after the suppliers gone, i had more then 100, and a lot of resources packages.