EA Forums - Banner

Limit players ability to attack center multiple times with different alliances.

Randy4225
posts New member
I see players attacking the center over and over switching alliances. Limit that to 2 to 3 times then they're done and they get sent off to some elite world. They run in packs and just takes away from game and newer players ability to find slots on alliances. IMHO.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2741 posts Moderator
    Many suggestions (and threads) have been made about what happens once the fortress has fallen. An elite or advanced world is the best one, but you should not force players off a world after investing many hundreds or thousands of cash (dollars, Euros, Pounds, Yen or whatever).
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • nefrontheone
    297 posts Member
    edited May 19
    There are people who in real life are very calm or exaggeratedly aggressive and in games like this one finds a way to take revenge against others.
    There are also people who are wonderful and in this game are dedicated to helping others but there comes a moment when they see their patience overwhelmed decide to change or leave.
    Each world in the game is like a real world could be and that, you can not change it without changing the way each person behaves. Now add that it is a game where the fight between factions and alliances is encouraged, there you have the perfect combination so that the spark goes on and one (or more worlds) catch fire and spoil the life to other people.
    If an alliance destroys one or a thousand times the fortress should not be bad, while helping another to do it too but you can not force anyone from the development team because it would be unfair to harm some because others are good for us. IMHO.
    In short: There are good and bad people in the world and that you will not change by changing the rules of the game.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • BambiByte
    97 posts Member
    edited May 19
    ...on the other hand, badged player(s) mostly will not lower the amount of new badgers. (seats in badging team) They help against the Fort, not else. Usually, they are swapped out in the last moment.
    Without them, you - on the opposite side - would have to wait much-much more to have your badge. Even with the help of badged players, it takes months for a team to have their badge...