EA Forums - Banner

ARE ALL NEW WORLDS ONLY GOING TO BR TIB WORLDS

Just wondering when next WRATH WORLD would be
or have they now finished for good

Replies

• Jaune23
    29 posts Member
    4 weeks + since the last Tiberium Welt. Wrath Welt should be next.
  • gamerdruid
    2613 posts Moderator
    The WCS interrupted the sequence, but either a Wrath or Firestorm world should be next.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Jaune23
    29 posts Member
    When?
  • WHEN !!!!!!!!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1094 posts Envision Developer
    Wrath 23 still has plenty open slots for players to join. As long as the world has this much capacity left there is no need for another Wrath launch.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • This server is 8 month old Who in there right mind join and spend bucks on a server that old
    and if it means having to wait till it full before Next Wrath world
    I know 15 players who will not be playing this game by then

ps Tried as a joke to join world Wrath23 chose Faction then went to sector screen which showed EVERY SECTOR as RED and would not let me in
  • gamerdruid
    2613 posts Moderator
    Hmm - you are correct, the system will not allow a new player to join Wr23. Not sure if that is part of the current issues regarding connectivity or a separate issue. I'm sure @EE_Elephterion will look into it on the 24th of May when he returns to work!
  • Be interesting to know the answer
  • gamerdruid
    2613 posts Moderator
    He's seen it, it will be adjusted in due course.
  • Best Adjustment would be a NEW WRATH WORLD as Wrath 23 is now 2 old
  • Jaune23
    29 posts Member
    edited May 26
    Wrath 23 still has plenty open slots for players to join. As long as the world has this much capacity left there is no need for another Wrath launch.

For unoccupied slots on any server there may be multiple explanations, and a solution would be limitation to a number of 5.000, for example?

I suppose most players would want to start a new wrath, firestorm or even tiberium server and not join an old one of any kind.
  • No on WRATH 23 ALL THE SLOTS ARE NO GO
    yet the Dev say there are spaces
    Not that I would waste Time and Money Joining a server that old now
  • suirocih
    1 posts New member
    When next world will start? Is there a frequency of new worlds? More than six weeks since last Tiberium world.
  • gamerdruid
    2613 posts Moderator
    During the summer period in Europe staff take their vacations and this can add to the time between worlds starting. I'd still expect a new world in June however.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1094 posts Envision Developer
    We hear you, and I think we have news for you soon regarding a new world start.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • OleNumber27
    1 posts New member
    I have a quick question from a noobie, what are the differences in wrath, firestorm, and tiberium worlds?
  • gamerdruid
    2613 posts Moderator
    Firestorm worlds are special worlds with different rulesets and features.

Wrath and Tiberium worlds are standard worlds, with the only difference being the start time. Wrath starts mid to late afternoon European time, Tiberium starts mid to late morning.