EA Forums - Banner

Cant buy funds

Hey, as always my account has one more issue, i cant buy funds at all, not in chrome or IE, not after clearing cache, run CCleaner and remove cards & add them again.

i also tried to pay via paypal, but got the same error:
"Something Went Wrong
Your order could not be completed. Try again later."

- the paypal is not redirect me to the site, the error appear before.

- the problem is not in the cards info, i use the paypal for more services.

- the problem is append via normal credit card payment also of course.

So after the FIFA problem & all of the supplies that gone (both cases are resolved but remain unknown issues) i have this issue now, what is the next issue EA is planning for me? there is one service in EA that working as expected?

This the error i got:
nwdwymk77bsd.png

Please note that i talked with the chat support, but i have optimization offer, do not call this "chat support" because i talked with them more then 20 times in less the one month, and supports they not, so dont ask me to talk with them again, i realy upset now.

Replies

  • gamerdruid
    2885 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately, there is no-one on here that can assist with payment issues other than the general advice of clearing cookies etc (as you have done). The only source of 'support' is via the EA system for funding issues.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Unfortunately, there is no-one on here that can assist with payment issues other than the general advice of clearing cookies etc (as you have done). The only source of 'support' is via the EA system for funding issues.

    As i said, EA fail to solve the problem via the chat support.

    what is my next option? quit because EA has bad support system that fail to help me 20 times in the chat?

    OR MAYBE EA HAS ANOTHER SOLUTION FOR ME?!?!?!!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    Its a long shot but you could try re-verifying your email address.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • BambiByte
    111 posts Member
    edited May 23
    Try shopping on another machine. If the purchase is not successful there, the problem is not on your machine - it may belongs to your account. (I can buy funds, the system seems to be ok)

    Also check your credit card. If it is not valid, even Paypal will not work.
  • Its a long shot but you could try re-verifying your email address.

    Well, i tried to buy funds via incognito, its mean no cache at all, so EA ask me to verify my account of course, and still the problem not solved.

    after the last month i am not surprise, 3 different issues, 3 differents anomalies, do you think maybe i have some problem with my account? because in every case i open EA not give me real solution for my issue.

    And as i said to you, my profession is web developer, more then 10 years, i know when is local or remote problem, also i have tried to purchased via 2 different computers & via my phone, that coincidence?

    i tired of talk with the chat supports, they not help at all.
  • BambiByte wrote: »
    Try shopping on another machine. If the purchase is not successful there, the problem is not on your machine - it may belongs to your account. (I can buy funds, the system seems to be ok)

    Also check your credit card. If it is not valid, even Paypal will not work.

    My cards details are fine, i use them in more services in the internet, EA is not so special :P
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    What did the EA customer support tell you in this case?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • What did the EA customer support tell you in this case?

    Nothing new, "clear cache, run CCleaner, restart the computer, etc..." all of they solution based on local problem, but as i said, its not seems like local problem.
  • LordEliran wrote: »
    My cards details are fine, i use them in more services in the internet, EA is not so special :P

    Hello, @LordEliran
    I mean, you should check the date on your card. Did you used your card successfully after experiencing the problem with Funds? The test on another PC would answer a part of the problem...
  • BambiByte wrote: »
    LordEliran wrote: »
    My cards details are fine, i use them in more services in the internet, EA is not so special :P

    Hello, @LordEliran
    I mean, you should check the date on your card. Did you used your card successfully after experiencing the problem with Funds? The test on another PC would answer a part of the problem...

    Actually nothing changed in the last few months, i didnt updated any card and success to make purchase everytime when i start to play at February after 6 months pause.

    i also checked the cards details, the date, CVV & number are right, and also the problem is appear in paypal.

    and the payment in FIFA is working fine, just the purchase in this game is not working.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    LordEliran wrote: »
    and the payment in FIFA is working fine, just the purchase in this game is not working.

    Thats what I was afraid of, what did the customer support tell you when you contacted them?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • There is an ongoing problem with DNS, so try again when it is resolved.
    Of course I am not sure that the problem touches the shopping part since I am also a simple player without deeper info.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    BambiByte wrote: »
    There is an ongoing problem with DNS, so try again when it is resolved.
    Of course I am not sure that the problem touches the shopping part since I am also a simple player without deeper info.

    I am afraid his issue with the funds was caused prior to the DNS issues of today. I was hoping the Customer support could sort him out with that problem at least.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • BambiByte
    111 posts Member
    edited May 23
    There is nothing to do in this case while we are dealing with a potentially related problem.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    BambiByte wrote: »
    There is nothing to do in this case while we are dealing with a potentially related problem.

    He already contacted me about this issue yesterday, also the Funds purchase runs over a different route.
    Anyway, the DNS issues have been resolved. As far as his ability to obtain funds are concerned I'm not quite sure what we can do here. I can only suggest attempting a different payment method if re-varifying the email address does not help.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!