EA Forums - Banner

Connection issues May 2019

12346Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2885 posts Moderator
    It may be possible that clearing cache and cookies after the problem will help. It can't harm anything to do with the game so may be worth trying.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • CCtb12
    4 posts New member
    So you think an ISP issue is causing certain leveled players to not get the supply points properly? That makes no sense and the issue still exists on world 38. A low level player is making 450 Sp a day and a higher player is only make 250 a Day.....How would internet connectivity cause this? This issue has been going on for days and still exists.
  • gamerdruid
    2885 posts Moderator
    The ISP issue cause a disconnect from the databases internally - I don't know why the change in Supply Points is occurring, it isn't likely it is directly the ISP as that has been solved for some time and in any case, it would affect more than just one world.

We'll have to wait now as it is a weekend, and EE_Elepheterion is on vacation for a week........ Others may respond, I don't know.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1247 posts Envision Developer
    edited May 26
    CCtb12 wrote: »
    So you think an ISP issue is causing certain leveled players to not get the supply points properly? That makes no sense and the issue still exists on world 38. A low level player is making 450 Sp a day and a higher player is only make 250 a Day.....How would internet connectivity cause this? This issue has been going on for days and still exists.

This is not a bug but a catch-up mechanic for players joining the world later. Players below a certain score on their world get an SP bonus. This is in place to let new players close the gap to players who have been playing for some time longer.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Yavuzsabri
    posts New member
    World 4 ( Dünya 4 ) is not working .
    I can't get into the game since 23.05.2019. Can you help me please .
  • gamerdruid
    2885 posts Moderator
    The world has been restarted so should now be working.

Other older worlds that were not restarted have also been scheduled for a restart.
  • CCtb12
    4 posts New member
    > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > CCtb12 wrote: »
    >
    > So you think an ISP issue is causing certain leveled players to not get the supply points properly? That makes no sense and the issue still exists on world 38. A low level player is making 450 Sp a day and a higher player is only make 250 a Day.....How would internet connectivity cause this? This issue has been going on for days and still exists.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This is not a bug but a catch-up mechanic for players joining the world later. Players below a certain score on their world get an SP bonus. This is in place to let new players close the gap to players who have been playing for some time longer.

So you hate money...you think the new players are going to spend money or the players that have been here all along battling ...nice job...think about what you are doing..