EA Forums - Banner

19.2.1 Hotfix changes

EE_Elephterion
1067 posts Envision Developer
Hello Community,

we are working on a small update to the game that will address certain problems that have upset the balance recently.
We will patch the first set of changes later today, starting around noon 11:00 -15:00 UTC.

Today we patch the following changes, more will be added later before we ship theses to the other worlds. Please test them rigorously.

Changes June 12
  • Infantry parachuting after their air transport was shot down will now open fire on their preferred targets. They can also be targeted by anti-air weaponry now.
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison

Replies

• Cheers
  • BambiByte
    80 posts Member
    edited June 13
    can not wait for the hotfix for non-test worlds :)
    Post edited by BambiByte on
  • Mediv I am getting crushed by NOD infantry being transported straight to my CY. So bypasses my entire defense to reach preferred target, please fix this ASAP The culprit was Baseships; MIMMI 8 on Tiberian 26
  • sAIt_v2
    2 posts New member
    Nice , i hope you will also do something fast about bubbles . I have been waiting 72 hours in range of 3 POIS i could not get because people were sectoring every 12 hours accounts on those pois , then after the 12 hours of move recovery they move to make space again in between .. and again .. and again .. until they can finally drop big guys ---> we come from a easy situation to a situation that has been IMPOSSIBLE to attack for 72 hours .
    + add this to the venom bug , it means 72hours waiting with buildings positionned like **** and producing less ressources.
    + who can stay 72 hours waiting for people to drop a bubble ? this is not human .

People start to be really mad about that situation , why spend funds to farm and build an offense/defense if we can't even attack ennemies the whole server ? The only moment people can fight back is when the ennemy decide to jump on us with 45 preset supports (under bubble so unkillable ) and a **** defense but they dont care since they have put everything in offense to one shot everybody in range.

This game should not be the "who exploits the most win the game "

The fastest solution would be to disable supports coming from bubbles . Or reduce the shield to only 1 hour ;)
    Thanks for doing something
  • KG5IZE
    28 posts Member
    Mediv I am getting crushed by NOD infantry being transported straight to my CY. So bypasses my entire defense to reach preferred target, please fix this ASAP The culprit was Baseships; MIMMI 8 on Tiberian 26

post a cnc opt of the base and ill show your base how to stop it