EA Forums - Banner

Мир 21

Smild30
10 posts Member
Why in the World of 21 Russian is not fixed the situation with the lot of CP in the battle player vs. player? It is similar to attacks on the forgotten, and not less than in other worlds

Replies

• Smild30
    10 posts Member
    As I understand, my message about the existing fault in the game is ignored
  • KG5IZE
    47 posts Member
    maybe try to have the problem writen in the title and make it catch the eye, like "excess command points on pvp" yours is a strange problem. i have often wondered if worlds ever get passed up on patches, i have wanted to test things on leagacy versions of the game many times
  • gamerdruid
    2938 posts Moderator
    The theory is that all worlds get the same patch. Of course, this may not happen for a variety of reasons, for example although all world have the restricted substitution time part of the patch, it is not enabled on all worlds that already existed when the patch was issued.

You can see the patch number in the bottom right hand part of the screen where 'options' is located. A screen shot for Russian World 21 would indicate the patch you've got on the world.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1275 posts Envision Developer
    I'm not entirely sure if that problem is solved with any patch? Can you describe that situation a bit more in detail? Are there players with more CP than others as a result of a bug?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    2938 posts Moderator
    I think he is referring to the cost of battles in pvp v against the forgotten.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Smild30
    10 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    I think he is referring to the cost of battles in pvp v against the forgotten.

Quite true
  • EE_Elephterion
    1275 posts Envision Developer
    Thanks for the clarification. Can you tell me if the costs are much different from other worlds? And how big that difference is for you?

Player bases are cheaper to encourage PVP and compensate for the lack of PVP loot.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison