EA Forums - Banner

Looking for beta testers for a base-layout tool site

Hi,

I'm in the early stages of developing a base-layout tool website: www.cnctaopt.com. It is kind like what cncopt.com does at the moment, but doesn't use Flash. It has the basic functionalities and more will be added soon.

I've put this new site together as I'm getting rather annoyed at Chrome forcing me to reload the cncopt.com page with Flash enabled. As some of you know, Chrome, Firefox and a few other browsers are phasing out support for Flash soon.

Could some of you tested it for me, please.

You will need to install the Tampermonkey script, github.com/zbluebugz/CnC-TA-Opt, first and then play a game. While in the game, select a base and choose "CnCTAOpt" button.

Any bugs/issues found or suggestions, please list them on github.com ...

Thanks.

Replies

• KG5IZE
    34 posts Member
    when i clciked link in game it went to your site but everything was blank but the info was in url in fact took the "ta" out of your url and it loaded cncopt perfect with my base lol
  • zBlueBugz
    19 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Can you send me the url that you used, please? - I need to see what caused the site to show blank grids. (Found you link you used in the logs. Will check it out)
  • zBlueBugz
    19 posts Member
    edited June 21
    @KG5IZE - thanks for the feedback. I have updated the code to resolve the bug you've encountered.
    Post edited by zBlueBugz on
  • KG5IZE
    34 posts Member
    yea i was playing with it for a while, one other thing probably my fault. i opend the site like blank and filled in a base and army. i think nod first then switched to gdi fine but when i switched to forgotten alot mainly the special buildings all went invisible except the level number so i tried deleting them after two or three thewhole page crashed lol
  • Thanks for the extra feedback. I'll have another rethink about displaying missing items.