EA Forums - Banner

Reporting C&C Tiberium Allainces Hacks / Cheats

Replies

  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    I'm not using a script! I don't have any extra privileges on any world. I can't do anything but report this thread, which I have done. Where's the proof?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is not a chat room and EE_Elpheterion doesn't monitor these forums constantly so giving a running commentary isn't going to solve any perceived problems or issues.

    There are official ways to complain about a player in-game, use that method. It does work if enough players make a substantiated complaint.

    I've looked into world FS15 and I see mainly players which are generating high 30's camps at the centre of the conflict - an indication of their army strength. Bases are mainly in the 20's but sitting in a Forgotten area of around 43+

    Claims that a base can't be attacked need to be backed up with screen shots that actually say that and preferrably with shots that also show the defence levels. I can't see that type of information as my account is a normal player account so I can only see what a non-member of alliances at the edge of the world can see.

    Remember however that this is a forum not a chat room!

    You are serious @gamerdruid ? Can you please inform how we will provide screenshoots ?
    Also did the report tool ever worked ? Honestly speaking I do feel you are trying to make a fool of myself, please don't.

    You see, Im pissed because I've spend a good amount of money here (Pounds) and by having this kind of frustrating, well put yourself on my shoes.

    Now, please, start taking this thing seroiusly because I am.

    Regards,
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    I'm not using a script! I don't have any extra privileges on any world. I can't do anything but report this thread, which I have done. Where's the proof?

    Tell us how to get this proof with the enemy being enemy.

    One of ours already send a printscreen, Im sure you can copy and paste right ?
    Check the base it can't be accessed by us.

    Also with that being said what will be done as this player have been sitting in a 4 waves holding POIs, not being dead, not taking Guardian Base hits... ?
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    We are investigating the report, but it would be quick to suspect foul play right away.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • This is not a cheat or a hack.
    Just a coding issue.
    I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    So the attack cycle could not end.
    This has left This one base un attackable.
    Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.
  • 1.- The GON "God of Nod" alliance was 70 fields ahead of us with better POI Bonus after EA did all the changes on the server giving them better POIs and huge distance advantage.

    2.- They had 1 inmortal player for the entire server sitting on POIs and never/ever died once from a Forgotten attack or from another player.

    3.- The inmortal player was holding POIs all the time in 3 and even 4 waves because even the FB were not able to touch him.

    4.- Since the inmortal player never die, he grow his main base like if he was one of the Top Players in this game!

    And with all those benefits on the favor of GON, the alliance that was behind build their faith and trust on the server based on:
    1.- Strategy
    2.- Great Diggers
    3.- FUNDS
    4.- Effort
    5.- PvP

    With all that in mind, the alliance "Gods of F15" Manage to get to the center at the same time as GON, get better POIs and almost WIN the Server. But!! The inmortal player screwed up all the plans and this is over.

    And the funny thing? This was not reported by anybody @EE_Elephterion. Now you tell me if that is fair or not?

    Mamajuana.-
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited August 4
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is not a chat room and EE_Elpheterion doesn't monitor these forums constantly so giving a running commentary isn't going to solve any perceived problems or issues.

    There are official ways to complain about a player in-game, use that method. It does work if enough players make a substantiated complaint.

    I've looked into world FS15 and I see mainly players which are generating high 30's camps at the centre of the conflict - an indication of their army strength. Bases are mainly in the 20's but sitting in a Forgotten area of around 43+

    Claims that a base can't be attacked need to be backed up with screen shots that actually say that and preferrably with shots that also show the defence levels. I can't see that type of information as my account is a normal player account so I can only see what a non-member of alliances at the edge of the world can see.

    Remember however that this is a forum not a chat room!

    You are serious @gamerdruid ? Can you please inform how we will provide screenshoots ?
    Also did the report tool ever worked ? Honestly speaking I do feel you are trying to make a fool of myself, please don't.

    You see, Im pissed because I've spend a good amount of money here (Pounds) and by having this kind of frustrating, well put yourself on my shoes.

    Now, please, start taking this thing seroiusly because I am.

    Regards,
    Yes I am serious! You say you can't attack so attempt an attack and show the screen that says you can't. It's that simple. The screen shot already provided shows only a base in close proximity to a resonator, nothing there to indicate an inability to attack. Yes, the reporting tool does work. Unfortunately the level of proof required for action is quite high and difficult for a player to obtain. Screen shots are one type of proof.

    There are a number of programs that will give screenshots that can be uploaded and linked to on here. Depending on the operating system you use, choose one that suits you best.
    Kelloggs2 wrote: »
    This is not a cheat or a hack.
    Just a coding issue.
    I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    So the attack cycle could not end.
    This has left This one base un attackable.
    Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.
    You could be correct.
    Mamajuana3 wrote: »
    1.- The GON "God of Nod" alliance was 70 fields ahead of us with better POI Bonus after EA did all the changes on the server giving them better POIs and huge distance advantage........

    With all that in mind, the alliance "Gods of F15" Manage to get to the center at the same time as GON, get better POIs and almost WIN the Server. But!! The inmortal player screwed up all the plans and this is over.

    And the funny thing? This was not reported by anybody @EE_Elephterion. Now you tell me if that is fair or not?

    Mamajuana.-
    I'm NOT EE_elepheterion but if no-one reported it how are the developers expected to know? There are over 400 worlds and are only monitored for uptime. This is the first set of reports in here and the in-game reporting goes direct to EA.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is not a chat room and EE_Elpheterion doesn't monitor these forums constantly so giving a running commentary isn't going to solve any perceived problems or issues.

    There are official ways to complain about a player in-game, use that method. It does work if enough players make a substantiated complaint.

    I've looked into world FS15 and I see mainly players which are generating high 30's camps at the centre of the conflict - an indication of their army strength. Bases are mainly in the 20's but sitting in a Forgotten area of around 43+

    Claims that a base can't be attacked need to be backed up with screen shots that actually say that and preferrably with shots that also show the defence levels. I can't see that type of information as my account is a normal player account so I can only see what a non-member of alliances at the edge of the world can see.

    Remember however that this is a forum not a chat room!

    You are serious @gamerdruid ? Can you please inform how we will provide screenshoots ?
    Also did the report tool ever worked ? Honestly speaking I do feel you are trying to make a fool of myself, please don't.

    You see, Im pissed because I've spend a good amount of money here (Pounds) and by having this kind of frustrating, well put yourself on my shoes.

    Now, please, start taking this thing seroiusly because I am.

    Regards,
    Yes I am serious! You say you can't attack so attempt an attack and show the screen that says you can't. It's that simple. The screen shot already provided shows only a base in close proximity to a resonator, nothing there to indicate an inability to attack. Yes, the reporting tool does work. Unfortunately the level of proof required for action is quite high and difficult for a player to obtain. Screen shots are one type of proof.

    There are a number of programs that will give screenshots that can be uploaded and linked to on here. Depending on the operating system you use, choose one that suits you best.
    Kelloggs2 wrote: »
    This is not a cheat or a hack.
    Just a coding issue.
    I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    So the attack cycle could not end.
    This has left This one base un attackable.
    Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.
    You could be correct.
    Mamajuana3 wrote: »
    1.- The GON "God of Nod" alliance was 70 fields ahead of us with better POI Bonus after EA did all the changes on the server giving them better POIs and huge distance advantage........

    With all that in mind, the alliance "Gods of F15" Manage to get to the center at the same time as GON, get better POIs and almost WIN the Server. But!! The inmortal player screwed up all the plans and this is over.

    And the funny thing? This was not reported by anybody @EE_Elephterion. Now you tell me if that is fair or not?

    Mamajuana.-
    I'm NOT EE_elepheterion but if no-one reported it how are the developers expected to know? There are over 400 worlds and are only monitored for uptime. This is the first set of reports in here and the in-game reporting goes direct to EA.

    Attack bottom disabled. The player cannot be attacked.
    https://prnt.sc/1iyqwjk
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is not a chat room and EE_Elpheterion doesn't monitor these forums constantly so giving a running commentary isn't going to solve any perceived problems or issues.

    There are official ways to complain about a player in-game, use that method. It does work if enough players make a substantiated complaint.

    I've looked into world FS15 and I see mainly players which are generating high 30's camps at the centre of the conflict - an indication of their army strength. Bases are mainly in the 20's but sitting in a Forgotten area of around 43+

    Claims that a base can't be attacked need to be backed up with screen shots that actually say that and preferrably with shots that also show the defence levels. I can't see that type of information as my account is a normal player account so I can only see what a non-member of alliances at the edge of the world can see.

    Remember however that this is a forum not a chat room!

    You are serious @gamerdruid ? Can you please inform how we will provide screenshoots ?
    Also did the report tool ever worked ? Honestly speaking I do feel you are trying to make a fool of myself, please don't.

    You see, Im pissed because I've spend a good amount of money here (Pounds) and by having this kind of frustrating, well put yourself on my shoes.

    Now, please, start taking this thing seroiusly because I am.

    Regards,
    Yes I am serious! You say you can't attack so attempt an attack and show the screen that says you can't. It's that simple. The screen shot already provided shows only a base in close proximity to a resonator, nothing there to indicate an inability to attack. Yes, the reporting tool does work. Unfortunately the level of proof required for action is quite high and difficult for a player to obtain. Screen shots are one type of proof.

    There are a number of programs that will give screenshots that can be uploaded and linked to on here. Depending on the operating system you use, choose one that suits you best.
    Kelloggs2 wrote: »
    This is not a cheat or a hack.
    Just a coding issue.
    I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    So the attack cycle could not end.
    This has left This one base un attackable.
    Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.
    You could be correct.
    Mamajuana3 wrote: »
    1.- The GON "God of Nod" alliance was 70 fields ahead of us with better POI Bonus after EA did all the changes on the server giving them better POIs and huge distance advantage........

    With all that in mind, the alliance "Gods of F15" Manage to get to the center at the same time as GON, get better POIs and almost WIN the Server. But!! The inmortal player screwed up all the plans and this is over.

    And the funny thing? This was not reported by anybody @EE_Elephterion. Now you tell me if that is fair or not?

    Mamajuana.-
    I'm NOT EE_elepheterion but if no-one reported it how are the developers expected to know? There are over 400 worlds and are only monitored for uptime. This is the first set of reports in here and the in-game reporting goes direct to EA.

    He can be correct but if a player take advantage of a bug or glitch and doesn't report it and use it on his favor like the player did that can be absolutely banned!!! Why if the player and other players in the alliance knew about it and never report it? Why? That is the biggest question!

    In other games that will be an automatic BAN and I have seen it. When players take advantage of a bug o glitch fo their own advantage and then players reported as hacker or hacking the system for their benefit because of a weakness found.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    That screenshot doesn't show the reason at all - that could be faked by using a base too far away or one without an army. Show the message that happens when you place your pointer over the attack button.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • > @Kelloggs2 said:
    ....
    > I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    > So the attack cycle could not end.
    > This has left This one base un attackable.
    > Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.


    So the main base of Awesomesk22 was so only main base of the complete server beeing attacked at the world was reset? :-)
  • So gamedruid we are all fool that opened that topic? Do you want my credentials to go to my base and try to attack him ? Will be this enough to convince you ?
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    No I don't want your sign-in details. EE_Elephterion is looking into this and he has all the access that is needed to see what has happened. Give him time!

    If it is a 'hack' or 'script' as is being claimed then action will be taken. If it is a bug then it will be searched out (takes time) and hopefully corrected. If it is simply a case of out of the hundreds online at the time of reset then logs will show this. It takes time to search through logs even with special tools.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    That screenshot doesn't show the reason at all - that could be faked by using a base too far away or one without an army. Show the message that happens when you place your pointer over the attack button.

    @gamerdruid, when you place the bottom over the attack you can click on attack but when you try to attack the base the bottom is DISABLED as I showed you. What you cannot understand? Even the players of the other alliance are telling you that they took advantage of the bug to HOLD POIs and he never die!! Why you think we have this argument now? OMG!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    That screenshot doesn't show the reason at all - that could be faked by using a base too far away or one without an army. Show the message that happens when you place your pointer over the attack button.

    You explanation doens't help at all and its making fool of yourself my friend, please.

    My question before to you was simple how do you want a proper screenshot ????

    There is already 2 links here and you just disclassified the by saying whatever you feel is correct.

    I don't care if is a glitch like its reported by Kellogs2 player, the thing here is that he knew it, he abused it and it favored them.

    Now Im sure that there is lots of engines to validate if the user base is correct of if there isn't a problem happening.
    If you are claming I have false allegation than how can you prove what Im saying is false ?

    All that we can do here is by trying to click on the attack and it doesn't work.

    Now with allegations proving that this is was happening, as stated by Kelloggs2, what will be done and what actions will be taken is the question that I make to @EE_Elephterion specially to those that spent funds on this server.

    Regards,
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Up to now nothing I've seen suggests anything untoward happening. So 'tolerating' something isn't an option if there is nothing to 'tolerate'. Cheats will be dealt with severely, but there has to be proof first. Simply killing others isn't proof!

    You understand nothing!
    His base is it is not attackable!
    Understand or not????????
    They recognized it too, the whole alliance knew it!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    No I don't want your sign-in details. EE_Elephterion is looking into this and he has all the access that is needed to see what has happened. Give him time!

    If it is a 'hack' or 'script' as is being claimed then action will be taken. If it is a bug then it will be searched out (takes time) and hopefully corrected. If it is simply a case of out of the hundreds online at the time of reset then logs will show this. It takes time to search through logs even with special tools.

    So you can just take advantage of a bug or vulnerability on your favor and not report it to win the server that way? In any other game if a player get caught doing that is banned. If its a bug and was not reported and the player took advantage of it that should be a FAULT and a BAN for the player because was never reported and completely took advantage of it on his favor the entire world to HOLD POIs and even advance the way he did to come in front of us with his base that we were not able to attack so his teammates can take advantage of the situation to attack us and use him as a shield to get the best POI defense POI of the server and use his support weapon. Man, all these server has been against us since day 1 and we discovered this now reaching the center at the same time as them even when they were 70 fields ahead of us... This is just so bad that i dont know how we can describe the situation.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    https://prnt.sc/1iz0joz - shows the same as the screen shot posted. I'm not claiming that the accusations are false. I understand the accusations. I also wonder why it is only now that the forum is full of these accusations. Which world restart is this supposed to have started the player base being immortal? Yesterday when the world was restarted after 21.3 or a long time ago?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    https://prnt.sc/1iz0joz - shows the same as the screen shot posted. I'm not claiming that the accusations are false. I understand the accusations. I also wonder why it is only now that the forum is full of these accusations. Which world restart is this supposed to have started the player base being immortal? Yesterday when the world was restarted after 21.3 or a long time ago?

    Hi @gamerdruid

    This is from my base that is reachable to the player: awesomesk22
    https://prnt.sc/1iz2wgu

    Oh and BTW, the player can do PvP to other players but he cannot be attacked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.