EA Forums - Banner

Reporting C&C Tiberium Allainces Hacks / Cheats

13Next

Replies

• After the first restart, when EA messed the game, as usual.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited August 4
    panik001 wrote: »
    After the first restart, when EA messed the game, as usual.
    Then why has the outcry only just started?
    Normally this would have been cleared when the world is restarted again such as for 21.3 installation.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    panik001 wrote: »
    After the first restart, when EA messed the game, as usual.
    Then why has the outcry only just started?
    Normally this would have been cleared when the world is restarted again such as for 21.3 installation.

This questions are really dumb but here is the response to it.

Because the player did PVP just now ?

We have alrady seen it that he was not being killed by FG but thought it was just lucky.
    He knew he had this bug and abused it by not being attacked by FG.

Does this answer your questoin ?
  • Because all the time was away from us and thought was too lucky to stand in 2-3 waves without been attacked. Today that he mooved in front of us we realized why he was so "lucky".

• gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is not a chat room and EE_Elpheterion doesn't monitor these forums constantly so giving a running commentary isn't going to solve any perceived problems or issues.

There are official ways to complain about a player in-game, use that method. It does work if enough players make a substantiated complaint.

I've looked into world FS15 and I see mainly players which are generating high 30's camps at the centre of the conflict - an indication of their army strength. Bases are mainly in the 20's but sitting in a Forgotten area of around 43+

Claims that a base can't be attacked need to be backed up with screen shots that actually say that and preferrably with shots that also show the defence levels. I can't see that type of information as my account is a normal player account so I can only see what a non-member of alliances at the edge of the world can see.

Remember however that this is a forum not a chat room!

I really don't understand why you would make such a statement gamerdruid. This forum is the only real communications channel we have with the developers. What you call 'running commentary', I would call multiple confirmations of the problem and attempts at substantiation. I can completely understand the frustration and anger of the players with this issue and telling people you need real 'proof' of the problem is a slap in the face insult to the players reporting this issue. It comes out like you don't believe their complaints and think they might be faking explanations of proof with phoney screenshots?
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    https://prnt.sc/1iz0joz - shows the same as the screen shot posted. I'm not claiming that the accusations are false. I understand the accusations. I also wonder why it is only now that the forum is full of these accusations. Which world restart is this supposed to have started the player base being immortal? Yesterday when the world was restarted after 21.3 or a long time ago?

The reason is because it's only become apparent to us now.

We've been wondering how he's been so lucky to survive in multiwave zones for over a week and not been hit once. That in itself was initially thought to be luck (and still could be I guess?)

It was only today however that he came within combat range where we could actually try and launch an attack against him. He was able to launch attacks against one of our players while no one had the option to return fire.

I don't know whether its a bug, client error on our side or some form of malicious activity. The big thing for me is that people knew about this and didn't report it to EA for investigation.

[/quote]
    Kelloggs2 wrote: »
    This is not a cheat or a hack.
    Just a coding issue.
    I beleive Awesomesk22 main base was being attacked as the workd was reset.
    So the attack cycle could not end.
    This has left This one base un attackable.
    Just a lucky accident for thus player from the messed up world start.

• We have rebooted the world, this should fix the situation with the player stuck in combat. Let us know if this happens again.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • xxsly
    56 posts Member
    Thank you for the prompt resolution to this issue.
  • Thanks yes it is fixed.
  • Lol at this thread. :D
  • wkh00000
    2 posts New member
    Is lockers allowed now?
  • wkh00000
    2 posts New member
    The guys who complaining about immortal base having immortal base ysing lockers. Shame on you.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    wkh00000 wrote: »
    The guys who complaining about immortal base having immortal base ysing lockers. Shame on you.

If you have any proof of violations of the TOS you can forward them discreetly to us via DM. Please refrain from making public accusations.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.