EA Forums - Banner

PTE 19.3 Maintenance 19. July

Prev13
EE_Elephterion
1275 posts Envision Developer
edited August 5
Hello Commanders,

we are about to roll out the first look on 19.3!
We will take PTE down on July 19th, around 13:00 - 16:00 UTC. In that time we will update the world and bring it back online.
Below are the included changes. Included but not listed are changes of Hotfix 19.2.1

Bugfixes and Changes
  • Languages from the Dropdown list in the options are now labeled in their respective tongue
  • Build menu now auto-scales when sufficient screen resolution is available
  • A hint has been added to the tooltip when the boost for Supply Points is active for players
  • Newer Firefox now supports hotkeys again
  • Founding bases next to the Forgotten Fortress is not possible anymore and displays a hint when attempted
  • Combat Simulation now displays a loot warning when multiple attackers are involved. This warning only appears when the simulation includes the destruction of the CY
  • Support Summary should now be displayed correctly and only in the defense view of a base
  • Layout Reservation Markers should be editable again.
  • A message has been added for players when moving into range of the Fortress while Retaliation is still active
  • Player search resulting in multiple hits should now display the correct entries again
  • Resuming control of a game after a substitution will no longer redirect you to the front page
  • Error messages after a failed purchase/use of items will no longer be stuck on screen
  • Special Characters should no longer cause errors when founding a base
  • Arrow buttons for cycling through bases now properly work when going backwards through the list
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
Post edited by EE_Elephterion on

Replies

• M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 4
    woooo
    Post edited by M8u8r4r4a0796 on
  • EE_Elephterion
    Uh, what exactly do you mean? That the Research base button is still available after 12 bases?
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 4
    wooooo
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 4
    woooo
  • nefrontheone
    390 posts Member
    edited July 19
    @EE_Elephterion
    Currently Known Issues
    · Bases with Movecooldown active can currently not be visited, or visit other players from.

With my player I can' visit any other base from my alliance, with movecooldown or without
    I tried with double click and clicking in "Visit base" button
    Tested with and without Tampermonkey active
    ( Using last ver sion of chrome: Versión 75.0.3770.142 (Build oficial) (64 bits))
    Post edited by nefrontheone on
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • EE_Elephterion
    @EE_Elephterion
    Currently Known Issues
    · Bases with Movecooldown active can currently not be visited, or visit other players from.

With my player I can' visit any other base, with movecooldown or without
    I tried with double click and clicking in "Visit base" button
    Tested with and without Tampermonkey active
    ( Using last ver sion of chrome: Versión 75.0.3770.142 (Build oficial) (64 bits))

It seems to only appear with alliance members. That was cut of from the text.
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 4
    wooooo
  • EE_Elephterion
    also how is this notification in the simulation for the loot warning work i have tried it with a camp and now a base both mostly destroyed by an alt and when i go to kill with me i not only do not see the loot warning but im pretty sure there is no deduction in resources

Confirmed, I'm adding it to the list of known issues.
  • nefrontheone
    390 posts Member
    edited July 19
    TACS script stop works : http://prntscr.com/ohdca0
    Stats info not works but replay attack works

Version: 3.53b - http://prntscr.com/ohdcuz
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 4
    woooo
  • nefrontheone
    390 posts Member
    edited July 19
    A problem with translation to spanish... but not only for this version 19.3 http://prntscr.com/ohdhut
    Even with 19.2 an olders http://prntscr.com/ohdj2a

We don't use "Tiempo de mundo", we use "Fecha y hora de mundo" (Date & time used in english)
    "Tiempo" is used where talking about weather or to measure a number of seconds, minutes, hours, days ...
    Time is not directly translated to spanish like "Tiempo"
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    edited July 19
    I can confirm that research beyond base 13 isn't possible whilst the system is showing enough $credits and RP to do the research. Something has changed from earlier pre-19.3 as until the patch there was only enough pre-loaded $credits and RP to research to base 13 (ie have 12 in the 'found bases' button and the starting base.)

I went through slowly with a new account on the PTE and produced this table:

Base 2 $2.2m RP1.6m
    Base 3 $28.78m RP16.7m
    Base 4 $55.39m RP28.63m
    Base 5 $128.4m RP64.08m
    Base 6 $277.6m RP138.2M
    Base 7 $578.5m RP291.5m
    Base 8 $975m RP496.7m
    Base 9 $1.26G RP624m
    Base 10 $1.584g RP768m
    Base 11 $2.20g RP1.062g
    Base 12 $3.183g RP1.54g
    Base 13 $4.556g RP2.227g
    Base14 $6.19g RP3.049g
    It doesn't let me research base 14 although the system shows plenty of credits and rp available.

On my main account the cost of a new base, base 17 is showing as $17g RP8.565m when pre-patch it was $30T and RP15T

Needless to say I have plenty of $ and RP for this new cost, although it won't let me do the research :-(

NOTE: The developers are aware of these and other issues and will investigate further on Monday - any issues should be posted in this thread.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Es sieht so aus als ob die Basen weniger Strom produzieren seit dem Patch! War das so geplant?
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    I don't think the reduction in power production was planned, we'll find out tomorrow when they return to work :wink: .
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thanks. Have a good start in the new week!
  • EE_Elephterion
    We are troubleshooting the errors now. For the time being we are going to roll back the game version to 19.2.1 on PTE and investigate the effects.
  • EE_Elephterion
    Just a heads-up, we are going to bring 19.3 back to PTE today. We fixed a few of the outlined bugs, but we are still looking into the issues with the packages. So far everything seems to work as intended. We believe some user scripts need some updating.

We will patch PTE between 12:00 and 14:00 UTC.
  • Die Stromproduktion ist wieder von 12,8 g/h auf 8,8 g/h gesunken. Gleiches Problem!! :'(
  • matchmatch
    4 posts New member
    Hi
    Stromproduktion wie vorher weniger etwa ein drittel.
    Basen aus eigener Ally können nicht besucht werden.
    GrussMatch
  • matchmatch
    4 posts New member
    Pakete einsammeln nicht möglich Game spielt verrückt