EA Forums - Banner

Buy funds for another player

iguanaworld
250 posts Member
edited August 5
A question that I have been asked and I have not been able to answer.

Is it possible to buy funds for an alliance friend / partner?

And if possible, how?

Thank you very much in advance.

Edited: It is about providing advantages in this game to a friend, knowing that the money will be invested in that game.
Always testing something
Post edited by iguanaworld on

Replies

• Only way is to log in with his account details and buy the funds while having him logged in.
    He can change his password first and change it back after you bought him funds.
  • This is not useful, I don't want any credentials from another player.
    In the past we could buy some codes than any player could change in the game using the change code section: https://prnt.sc/on3d5b
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator
    I'm fairly sure that the use of codes has almost been completely abandoned. I don't know of anywhere where they can be purchased.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • In other games there is the possibility of making purchases for clan or alliance partners, if here it cannot be done safely it must be forgotten.
    Thank you!
    Always testing something
  • u can buy a prepaid credit card online and have it sent to the person then they can use it as there own then later if u want to give them more money for funds or anything else really, u can just refill the prepaid card
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator
    u can buy a prepaid credit card online and have it sent to the person then they can use it as there own then later if u want to give them more money for funds or anything else really, u can just refill the prepaid card

That would work, but, there is no certainty that the player uses the card for the intended purpose.
  • Rvtnt99
    42 posts Member
    edited August 3
    This is easy . Go to a wallmart , Gamestop or Amazon online and buy an EA card . They come in 20 and 60 dollar US Money . Then just scratch off the code and send the Player the code to redeem . They can use it under " My EA Wallet " on the funds page
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator
    edited August 3
    An EA card is not available in all countries - amazon.co.uk doesn't have one that I can find for example. We don't have a Wallmart (although they do own Asda).

When I look at the Gametop site it doesn't indicate any shops in the UK or Spain either.

• gamerdruid wrote: »
    u can buy a prepaid credit card online and have it sent to the person then they can use it as there own then later if u want to give them more money for funds or anything else really, u can just refill the prepaid card

That would work, but, there is no certainty that the player uses the card for the intended purpose.

true but i would hope if you liked them enough to give them the credit that if they did not use it all or in part for your intended purpose they atleaste give you a plauseable even if not true reason
  • In some countries there is the option to buy game cards that grant a certain amount of money for a gaming company.
    The problem is that you are never sure that money will be used in the game you want (indicated previously by @gamerdruid ) and that they do not exist in all countries. :-(
    And no, it is not about giving a gift to a friend, who then ragalas what you want.
    It is about providing advantages in this game to a friend, knowing that the money will be invested in that game.
    Always testing something
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited August 6
    Post edited by M8u8r4r4a0796 on
  • Thank you for your support, gamerdruid.
    Please, close the thread.
    Always testing something
  • EE_Elephterion
    1276 posts Envision Developer
    Closed per request.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!