EA Forums - Banner

WCS 2019

Prev13
Congratulations, Schaffa, on winning WCS 2019.

A job well done. Very organized strategy and gameplay. Kudos.

Would have wanted to see another champion for my last server instead of the usual but it is what it is.

Was a fun server regardless.

Replies

• yep here next to sort out the cheating I have seen with auto simming and base killing on this server the developer and moderator knows about this and it is a disgrace what I've seen playing this game over 7 years this needs to be sorted out immediately in my eyes end of line
  • Plus account sharing about 4 years ago ea What's Up In Arms about funding from other countries to other countries so why why is people sharing logins from area to area like I've seen and no over the years I've played played this gameyou all know about it so why hasn't it been done one-eyed played a lot of great players and their know about the situation too.
    vizz
  • conaarl
    1 posts New member
    I second vizzed.

AC
  • kinda hard to play games you can not win . right?
  • panik001
    2 posts New member
    I couldn't agree more with vizzed. A lot of cheating with auto base killing, respawn in the same sector after killing etc. Yes it's hard to win when the cards are marked.
  • Well, do what I did, take your money elsewhere.
  • sorry for the late response been quite busy recently nice to see no response from the moderate or they developer on this matter about account sharing makes me wonder if it's an inside job with the scripts about auto SIM and i agree with inzomn1a you can take your money elsewhere but i like a level playing field for everyone in game. ie i would like too see if a player is off line the bubb le goes up and that will make it better for anybody what is account sharing. thx fir reading this post and happy gaming too all.
    vizz
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    vizzed1 wrote: »
    sorry for the late response been quite busy recently nice to see no response from the moderate ...
    vizz

As one of only two moderators who frequent these boards regularly, I don't know what response you would expect.

I don't play seriously on the WCS2019 although I did place an account on there and the other moderator doesn't play on there either. If you expect a response from the German speaking moderators then I suggest you post in the German forum.

As far as I know the developers don't play seriously on any server - they may have account on worlds to be able to check stability or for other reason however.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1185 posts Envision Developer
    I'm also not entirely sure what response you expect from us developers that we haven't given in the past already. Our possibilities to combat multi-accounts and account sharing are limited.
    But from what I can see, this involves all factions of the WCS. So I'd say it is indeed a leveled playing field in that regard.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • soooooooooooo whens next server pls
  • sentierorosso
    63 posts Member
    edited August 8
    wcs 2017?
    Freudian lapse..........

prntscr.com/oq15vp
    Then WCS 2019 restart?

ahahaha
    Post edited by sentierorosso on
  • soooooooooooo whens next server pls

Tib40 is still going and has plenty of open slots. I recon once the WCS has fully concluded we will see more lively activity on the regular worlds. So until then there is Tib40.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • I have read your messages and I would like to know who running this game if you the moderate and developer or not what with the account sharing if it was hitting you in the pocket like over the years with people buying funds from other countries you will step down on it right away. sorry about in my eyes it is unbelievable you are not controlling this game unbelievable.
    vizz
  • tib 40 is sewn up IRON WOLVES have this sewn up .... its left many quitting .. so come on open another to give rest of us a chance ... take a look if you dont believe me
  • tib 40 is sewn up IRON WOLVES have this sewn up .... its left many quitting .. so come on open another to give rest of us a chance ... take a look if you dont believe me

True ... we locked it down already.
  • Salmoranes wrote: »
    tib 40 is sewn up IRON WOLVES have this sewn up .... its left many quitting .. so come on open another to give rest of us a chance ... take a look if you dont believe me

True ... we locked it down already.

deffo Sal ... totally agree with ya
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    edited August 8
    vizzed1 wrote: »
    I have read your messages and I would like to know who running this game if you the moderate and developer or not what with the account sharing if it was hitting you in the pocket like over the years with people buying funds from other countries you will step down on it right away. sorry about in my eyes it is unbelievable you are not controlling this game unbelievable.
    vizz

I'm still not clear what you're posting about - moderators only have a role on these forums, not in game so we don't moderate the game! Developers develop the game and introduce new features. EA collect the money and pay for the development of the game.

EA adjusted the ability to buy funds at the lower prices not the moderators or the developers!

In what way do you expect the moderator to act? In what way do you expect the developer to act?
    It has already been pointed out that they have an extremely limited set of tools to combat the abuse of the game - many suggestions made in the past would be outside the control of the developers and firmly within the remit of EA alone!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • tokenting
    15 posts Member
    edited August 9
    soooooooooooo whens next server pls

Tib40 is still going and has plenty of open slots. I recon once the WCS has fully concluded we will see more lively activity on the regular worlds. So until then there is Tib40.

I find this suggestion quite odd as they will have a 2 month head start on Tib40. Not practical for most people to join that.

• tokenting wrote: »
    soooooooooooo whens next server pls

I find this suggestion quite odd as they will have a 2 month head start on Tib40. Not practical for most people to join that.

agreed .. its a waste of time and funds to start there .. no chance to get in good alliance or even a possiblility of badging ..... so imho a new server is needed ..... why wait till 2nd and 3rd have done wcs .....