EA Forums - Banner

WCS 2019

Replies

• If you take a look at the world map of Tiberian 40 you will notice that there are not even satellites yet. That is because of the harsh morale penalty the server launched with having delayed the progress quite a bit. This only now starting to change, so there is plenty of opportunity for catching up.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • If you take a look at the world map of Tiberian 40 you will notice that there are not even satellites yet. That is because of the harsh morale penalty the server launched with having delayed the progress quite a bit. This only now starting to change, so there is plenty of opportunity for catching up.

not really .. lowest bases are 24-25 ... and most are at 31s .. only the likes of ranked 1-5 are higher ... so for a newbie now its beyond it ....... so a new server is the viable option for them ........ in all honesty and seriousness
  • Even with the best farmers in town, using max SP bonus, it would be impossible to catch IW now on T40. The head start is too great. I recommend EA TA make smaller worlds with more limited slots more frequently. In general, these games are locked into two top alliances within a month of world creation.
  • SpeirFein wrote: »
    Even with the best farmers in town, using max SP bonus, it would be impossible to catch IW now on T40. The head start is too great. I recommend EA TA make smaller worlds with more limited slots more frequently. In general, these games are locked into two top alliances within a month of world creation.

absolutely agree with you ......... 100%
  • While Schaffa is busy killing everyone on wcs and IW / UM / TT busy on tib 40, it might be a good idea to start a new world early september, with no morale, no UM and no FA, no Schaffa and no loot distribution, to give all a chance of winning a server. Not a lot will stay in wcs, nothing left to do there, except offer your bases to keep Schaffa entertained .
  • PunkiePunk wrote: »
    ... and IW / UM / TT busy on tib 40...

... in fact we are not busy ... 😋
  • Salmoranes wrote: »
    PunkiePunk wrote: »
    ... and IW / UM / TT busy on tib 40...

... in fact we are not busy ... 😋

Please stay not busy for as long as possible Sal :)
  • ok i,am back ok let's have a look at this the moderator said he's only moderating the forum but who is moderating the world's other servers. the german r cheating with the auto sim is the is the developer moderating that I bet not.it makes me laugh how ea is congrats the german cheater like schaffa i can tell them who as auto sim all of them. ok on the next wcs only put people from ther countries except the Germans from the next world championship that would be a level playing field for all and I have finished with this post for good bye. ps still a joke this game is.
    vizz one **** player.
  • Bonzi619
    7 posts New member
    i would like to say back in 2017 schaffa came out with the base lockers and win wcs 2017 which is a cheat and it took 2 years to fix it
    wcs 2019 ok come on a bug again with venom and schaffa used it to kill bases with out the r/t and schaffa get to the top again
    i have been playing this game for along time (i started back when this first came online ) i have seen all the cheats and bug's and the best one iv seen was you have 2 accounts one as the feeder and one as main
    main kill's the feeder and get's all the loot o look it took 2 years for them to fix that one as well
    i think the wcs 2019 should of been restarted as of the bug and the cheating going on
    P.S you report a cheat and you do not see them get banned they just keep on cheating and shouting about it world chat
    at one time we had a member of staff come on in world chat and say hello how are all getting today and that would show you that someone was keeping a eye on the world chat but that has stopped
  • gamerdruid
    2943 posts Moderator
    vizzed1 wrote: »
    ok i,am back ok let's have a look at this the moderator said he's only moderating the forum but who is moderating the world's other servers.....

There are no in-game moderators or referees! There never has been and I suspect never will be.

The only course open to players to combat 'cheats' is to complain via the official in-game report a player route. I know that it is not a satisfactory route as nothing appears to be done in response. All you get is an acknowledgement of the complaint, not how it is resolved.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • too the moderator if you complain about people cheating all of you do nothing I've been told by 1 in my alliance members you have all the Germans working for you is that right or not if so it is a disgrace letting all this cheating going on. just read bonzi take on this and learn from it or you will lose players playing this game and your money will go down have a nice day and thanks for taking your time to read my post and goodbye.
    vizz
  • let's see the developer answer that one??
    vizz
  • neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed neeeeeeeeew serverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Bonzi619 wrote: »
    i would like to say back in 2017 schaffa came out with the base lockers and win wcs 2017 which is a cheat and it took 2 years to fix it

WRONG! It was used by the our enimies first. We adopt that playing style and did better, we won. Do you know that a german player, former schaffa/mara or whatever you want to call it, worked hard 2 years to get a fix for it?
    Bonzi619 wrote: »
    wcs 2019 ok come on a bug again with venom and schaffa used it to kill bases with out the r/t and schaffa get to the top again

WRONG AGAIN! It was used by the our enimies first. We adopt that playing style and did better, we won. Do you know that also the germans did report this month before wcs?
    Bonzi619 wrote: »
    i have been playing this game for along time (i started back when this first came online ) i have seen all the cheats and bug's and the best one iv seen was you have 2 accounts one as the feeder and one as main
    main kill's the feeder and get's all the loot o look it took 2 years for them to fix that one as well
    i think the wcs 2019 should of been restarted as of the bug and the cheating going on

I first saw that kind of prehitting thing on tib 10 and then tib 12. I won tib 12 on october 2016. I started to report that 3 years ago.

• vizzed1 wrote: »
    ok i,am back ok let's have a look at this the moderator said he's only moderating the forum but who is moderating the world's other servers. the german r cheating with the auto sim is the is the developer moderating that I bet not.it makes me laugh how ea is congrats the german cheater like schaffa i can tell them who as auto sim all of them. ok on the next wcs only put people from ther countries except the Germans from the next world championship that would be a level playing field for all and I have finished with this post for good bye. ps still a joke this game is.
    vizz one **** player.

just accept that there a player better than you. noone is using that auto sim thing. The only real cheat in this game is time. The more time you can invest in that game, the better you will be. We have players who simulate a base for hours. Most of the time the best ranked players. And we have player who only need a couple of minutes. Most of the time average ranked players. The game is really easy to play if you are willing to invest a lot of time and you are willing to learn...
  • EE_Elephterion
    1276 posts Envision Developer
    edited August 12
    vizzed1 wrote: »
    let's see the developer answer that one??
    vizz

Well, bye then i guess?
    Not exactly sure what else you expect me to respond with to farewell without dot and comma.
    I'm not gonna comment anymore on other accusations that we favor certain players based on their nationality or otherwise.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • iMenac3
    3 posts New member
    Agree with dev here. Give it up with the accusations already. Neither side will ever admit officially that there was foul play. That said as already advised, stop playing a game that you can't win or that is fixed. Heck even the community managers such as EA_Roger and other EA_Community Managers fail to respond to questions. Why continue to play a game where customer service prefers only certain customers? Take your money and run. Run away as far as you can from EA.
  • I don't know why players keep complaining. There are 2 options. Play the game and play it good enough to win or just let it go and play another game.
    Sure schaffa/mara/Nvidia is a good team and knows the game well, but they are not unbeatable ... has nothing to do with cheating or not. Just have a complete and good team of players who are addicted to the game and who are ok to give everything to win. We beat many teams already and won our worlds by doing pvp to the max at times when others sleep.

That's not a hard thing to do if you really want to win.... you just need the right ppl and at best 50 of them.
  • Wow. I have never read so much garbage in a forum as here.
    Vizzed1 what you write here seems like you are pretty desperate because you always lose.
    No one cheated on Schaffa, accept it. As Nuubal said, time and funds are the most important factors. If you or your alliance have no idea how to play, it will probably be because of it.
    It's like in every game. Unfortunately, there are too many bad losers. And you seem to be fine in that. Stop telling lies about the victors just because you lost all along the line.
    And why EA should not allow players from Germany on other worlds? That's racism. Idiot!
    Find another game in which you are less bad. The easiest way for you. Because of players like you, there are fewer and fewer players in TA. Nobody wants it.
  • PunkiePunk
    38 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Wow sir pushalot, your reaction is over the top too . Vizzed has only rank 1 to 3 badges, so not a loser in my book. Unmentionables and Mara Salvatrucha not loser teams either. Please check you facts before you make wild accusations. Because our team did not win, does not make us bad or clueless. We all know that access to the best scripts helps you be better at the game. We all know the autosim exists. We all know that exploits are being used, you used them better this server. You won this server, all due respect ! No need to be disrespectfull to other alliances that did not win ! Sadly, the cheats and exploits that have been fixed have made the game a lot less fun, that is the main reason more and more people quit the game. The loot distribution completely killed the fun in playing as a team . Only if you absolutely don't care about your team mates, could make that rule acceptable . The fix for the relocation, does not solve the problem either, but makes the game even worse than it was . What the fix for the lockers is, I still don't know, they are still being used. So EA tries to fix issues, sadly the fixes don't often solve the problems, just take more fun out of the game. Those that figure a way around them sooner, may win next server.
    Post edited by PunkiePunk on