EA Forums - Banner

Scripts updated for 19.3

Replies

• I found a small video tutorial about installing scripts for Tiberium Alliances in Chrome but too similar for Firefox.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • > @Christian17300 said:
    > something like that?
    > (Quote)
    Yep, almost exactly like that; in my game, the error says "TypeError: Cannot read property'1' of null" instead of "TypeError: Matches is null:". I could simply ignore the error, it doesn't seem to show any adverse effect. Everything seems to be working normally. When I had the Crucial pack enabled, but all the toggleable options disabled, its still there. There must be a conflict with the script and the browser.
  • J'ai essayé sous chrome, je mets ici les copies d'écran à l'attention des développeurs du script :
    I tried under chrome, I put here the screenshots for the developers of the script:
    cndqcj0fkh0z.png
    nd5bker0z90a.png
  • Thank you for the fixes @AlkalyneD4
    Always testing something
  • new session still unavailable ..
  • Christian17300
    29 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Merci @AlkalyneD4 pour ces développements de scripts
  • Hi all. I'm the guy who tries to maintain CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK.
    First of all thanks to @AlkalyneD4 and all contributors for fixing scripts for the community.
    Then I want to report that new Base Scanner script seems to block as with old code when New Custom Flunik Tools (SaberTooths-Fix-for-Awesome) 1.3.3.1 script is loaded before. I took a look at codes but can't understand why this occurs. Also i'm not sure Flunik is working anymore.

Thanks for reading.
  • Bonjour,
    Quelques erreurs, mais je ne sais pas où intervenir pour corriger :
    Hello,
    Some errors, but I do not know where to intervene to correct:

Use Firefox
    33xl7ne6pl3w.png
  • Please forgive what I am going to say and I hope you do not take it badly.
    The developers of these scripts are people who work altruistically for the Tiberium Alliances community.
    They do not receive any compensation for their work.
    They update the scripts to the extent of their possibilities and when they have free time for it.
    In addition to thanking them for their work, it is important that we give them time to solve the problems we encounter and provide them with all possible information.
    Thank you all.
  • Oui
    Mais donner des éléments permettant de débusquer les problèmes peut aussi aider.
    Yes
    But giving the elements to uncover problems can also help.
  • Oui
    Mais donner des éléments permettant de débusquer les problèmes peut aussi aider.

Oui, "and provide them with all possible information." - > "et leur fournir toutes les informations possibles."
  • delkle
    3 posts New member
    Hello

I use CnCTA SoO with chrome.

Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Top (ModButtonPos) 0.9.0 [ +info ] - Is the problem -

This was causing the base scanner not to work. As soon as I refreshed the browser the scanner worked correctly.

I unchecked everything then I slowly added stuff until the problem occurred. Did not use any of the scripts posted here.

Hope this helps.
  • Check the version of the scripts included in the packs, if they have been updated using the versions established here it would not be necessary to install these modules in duplicate.
  • o0netquik0o
    9 posts Member
    edited September 6
    Yes seem also Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Top (ModButtonPos) 0.9.0 interfere with basescanner working. I will try to load those scripts after basescanner instead of before.

EDIT:
    ok that is not the problem. Should be something else interfering. Can't figure out.
    Post edited by o0netquik0o on
  • Hi all again. I verified that Basescanner script (fixed) when loaded with

Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Top (ModButtonPos) 0.9.0
    or
    Flunik Tools (SaberTooths-Fix-for-Awesome) 1.3.3.1

fails to get buildings data of cities found to scan

code
    if (ncity != null) {
    										if (!ncity.get_IsGhostMode()) {
    											//if(ncity.get_Name() != null)
    											//console.log("ncity.get_Name ", ncity.get_Name() , ncity.get_CityBuildingsData().get_Buildings());
    											//var cityBuildings = ncity.get_CityBuildingsData();
    											var cityUnits = ncity.get_CityUnitsData();
    											if (cityUnits != null) { // cityUnits !=null können null sein
    												//console.log("ncity.cityUnits", cityUnits );

var selectedBase = this.ZC.getSelection()[0].getModel();
    												var buildings = ncity.get_Buildings().d;
    												var defenseUnits = cityUnits.get_DefenseUnits().d;
    												var offensivUnits = selectedBase.get_CityUnitsData().get_OffenseUnits().d;
    												//console.log(buildings,defenseUnits,offensivUnits);

ncity.get_Buildings().d
    returns
    MaelstromTools_Basescanner getResources TypeError: Cannot read property 'd' of undefined
        at co.FG (<anonymous>:832:60)
        at <anonymous>:1:44

in console.
  • Have you tried changing "if (ncity != null) {" to "if (ncity !== null) {"?
  • Have you tried changing "if (ncity != null) {" to "if (ncity !== null) {"?

yes but actually the code steps correctly... the problem occurs only with one of those two other scripts loaded. Tried nothing change. Thanks for helping mate.
  • crucial pack update available....
    Bug ?
    Il est à jour mais pourtant indique qu'il y a une mise à jour disponible...
    It is up to date but yet indicates that there is an update available ...
  • Today a new updated script by @leo7044 and tested with Chrome in 19.3 World:
    WarChiefs Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Base Defense Army
    https://github.com/leo7044/CnC_TA/blob/master/WarChiefs-Tiberium_Alliances_Upgrade_Base_Defense_Army.user.js
  • Today a new updated script by @leo7044 and tested with Chrome in 19.3 World:
    WarChiefs Tiberium Alliances Upgrade Base Defense Army
    https://github.com/leo7044/CnC_TA/blob/master/WarChiefs-Tiberium_Alliances_Upgrade_Base_Defense_Army.user.js

great.. but is it only Spanish translation added?