EA Forums - Banner

how do i get an update

How do I update Tiberium Alliance ?

Replies

• I been off for awhile and now that i am back I find that when I try to add a new piece of equipment a red circled slash sign comes up when I go to move it in place and it won't let me add it. What do I do?
  • gamerdruid
    2785 posts Moderator
    Which game are are referring to?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • TIBERIUM ALLIENCE
  • gamerdruid
    2785 posts Moderator
    Which world? Which particular piece of equipment are you trying to add?

• Good Morning. got distracted yesterday. I'm playing C&C Tiberium Alliance. I've been playing it for many years. As I in the past I would build my base up to the next level, like from 26 to 27, and I would get the right to build up my base, defense and offence with equipment. In the past I would click and hold on the equipment on the bar below the screen move it to the place I want it to be and release the mouse and it would place it. Now when I do that it moves the equipment but just above the equipment there is a red circle slash sign and when I release it disappears and doesn't place it. I need to know if Tiberium Alliance needs to be updated, or is there's a simpler solution?
  • gamerdruid
    2785 posts Moderator
    Tiberium Alliances is regularly updated, however it is a browser game so you don't do the updating.

Once the construction yard has reached level 28 you have reached the maximum level of buildings although you can usefully increase the level up to level 65 as you grow as it adds storage capacity and reduces repair time needed for buildings after a battle.
  • if it will help, I am in World 46 ( USA east coast )
  • gamerdruid
    2785 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately it doesn't help as I don't have an account on that world. You can't currently post screenshots either as the account is new to the forums.
  • gamerdruid
    2785 posts Moderator
    You can't 'get an update' for the game Tiberium Alliances? The game is a browser game and as such the latest version is always the version you play.

The developers place the updates on a central server and each time you log on the latest version is running.
  • thanks