EA Forums - Banner

PTE maintenance 16 October and 19.4 Preview

EE_Elephterion
1276 posts Envision Developer
edited October 16
Hello Testers!

Update 19.4 is coming along nicely. Tomorrow we are going to update PTE with the remainder of changes that we are planning to ship together with the last set of changes soon.
On October 16, around 07:00 to 10:00 UTC we are going to update PTE.

Changes
  • Relocation window has now more information about cooldown tiers.
  • Options where added that allow players to hide Forgotten Attacks warnings from the events column on the left side of the screen.
  • Warning has been added if players are trying to claim another satellite wreck while still owning a code.
  • Players are now able to add mail recipients from the Player Info window and from Chat context menu.
  • While the window for composing new messages is open, this will add their names to the list of recipients, otherwise it will open the window and insert the recipients name for a new message.
  • Fortress medal description has been reworded.
  • The game now automatically detects browser language settings and will default to MM.DD.YYY for users using the English (United States) settings.

Bugfixes
  • Ghosted Bases now have their base label always on top over base labels on the same coordinate.
  • Shortlist icon for NOD bases attacking a target got its color corrected to match the rest of the icons.
  • Super- and Subscript exploits for other text fields in the game have been restricted.

See you on the test environment, Commanders!
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
Post edited by EE_Elephterion on

Replies

• Hello
    I have received news that with the update this morning already forgotten camps of a level higher than 65 are generated in the PTE with version 19.4.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    We've been getting level 65 and 66 for quite some time, what we're not getting and feel we should is ones higher still. No camps have been above 66 despite having Offence and Defence higher with 69.x offence.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • A friend just sent me this photo:: https://prnt.sc/pk5twv
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    That is new! 65+66 were common, 67-70 were invisible!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!