EA Forums - Banner

unable to change server

i am unable to change servers is there a system problem i just get message signin.ea.com redirected you too many times.
Dandy

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3183 posts Moderator
    That error is usually resolved by clearing cookies, cache and session files as well as history of the browser.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • this hasn't resolved the problem so frustrating
  • gamerdruid
    3183 posts Moderator
    Alternatively, check that the version of your browser is the latest one. As a temporary measure, try a different browser.
  • Hello Commander, when was your last manual login? also are you using a VPN with the site? This can sometimes lead to these errors.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • not using VPN only way I can change worlds is by using Microsoft edge then relog in on google chrome. I have tried so many things spent hrs trying to resolve. this all happened when I did a total clearance of my browser. the very old email I have to use to sign in someone in accounts did try to change things but that hasn't worked so I think my whole account is really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up been a member since 2013 only ever had a few probs but think this time it's really screwed up.
  • Well, you can always change between worlds in the ingame Options with the My Games tab.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • nop doesn't work that way either think I might have to give up on these games at least I will save loads of money
  • terry
    1 posts New member
    gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com redirected you too many times.

started getting the same thing myself, not played since 2013 game has worked fine for 2 weeks now i am getting above message.
    I have cleared cache and browser but same problem. It does work logging in to 1 world then choosing options bottom right and clicking games tab.
  • gamerdruid
    3183 posts Moderator
    edited March 18
    Please see the response by EE_elpephterion in this thread: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/256252/error-too-many-redirects#latest

There are three ways to access other worlds:
    1) use the in-game change world system via Options>>My Games
    2) use a direct link to a world - once you get into a world it is useful to save the link from the address bar for a world you are wishing to visit
    3) use the link provided in his post and in the post about changing worlds in the Announcements.
    This is the link provided: https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx