EA Forums - Banner

Reduce malus on world Tiberian 42

Prev134
Hi,

Seems that the configuration of this server is the same than on last Tib40 at the beginning. (+4 lvl difference malus instead of +6 ?)

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/245954/tiberian-40-request-to-developers-to-reduce-malus/

Players started to complain on T40 that the server was really slow, and very time consuming with farming 90% of the time.
Same thing on this world, you spend days in farm zone and after 1 half jump in bases, there is already too much malus.

I'm pretty sure 90% of players don't want servers that can be finished in 5-6 months but more 2-3 months instead

Not to mention that killing bases is worthless compared to farming, farming shouldn't be the only option to get enough ressources

I will send this to players so we can have a quick feedback on how does players want this world, small malus (6 lvl difference), or strong malus (4 lvl)

I vote for 6 lvl malus

Replies

• 6 lvl
  • mem1242
    1 posts New member
    agree +6
  • I agree and vote for +6 as well. Worlds like this should encourage players to spend their time and funds and not bore and demotivate them so they abandon the server. This should be in EAs interest!
  • This is so sad and laughable. Cherry Hunters (Duracell and sentierosso’s alliance) is on Tib 42 with 4 teams with only 25 real players in each alliance. The rest are alts. They’ve been using extreme multi-accounting to try to get a lead over all the other alliances that aren’t using these cheap exploits. Their top guys are only big because they’re using 10-15 alts to feed their main.

High malus helps reduce the effectiveness of alt accounts. If anything, the malus on Tib 42 needs to be HIGHER, not lower.
  • i agree and vote for +6.
  • Disagree this is just fine for me....no changes after the server starts because someone does not like it...
  • Please no.....I am just getting used to the game and like it....
  • JCXer wrote: »
    This is so sad and laughable. Cherry Hunters (Duracell and sentierosso’s alliance) is on Tib 42 with 4 teams with only 25 real players in each alliance. The rest are alts. They’ve been using extreme multi-accounting to try to get a lead over all the other alliances that aren’t using these cheap exploits. Their top guys are only big because they’re using 10-15 alts to feed their main.

High malus helps reduce the effectiveness of alt accounts. If anything, the malus on Tib 42 needs to be HIGHER, not lower.

Agree 100% - Leave it be, everything is working fine..
  • Hey - I don't see what the all the fuss is about... Everything seems to be ok and progressing like the other one did.. Please let it alone and let it be - You want to adjust it wait till another server starts but LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE.. PLZ!!
  • CCtb12
    5 posts New member
    Leave the server as is ......its not broken....
  • More Malus!!!! Down with the alts!!!
  • Greetings, EA!

Kindly keep the current malus on tiberium 42. We don't need to have any changes in current malus because of the fact there are some alliances misusing it through multi account hitting to the bases. Thank you so much!

Regards,
    Sam
  • Please leave this alone its fine dont want to be changing at this point of the game.
  • Are the 25 alts in each of your alliances having problems creating your super accounts with the malus? Your alliance (Cherry Hunters aka TTD) is the reason EA came up with Patch 19.1, to try to prevent your cheating. Pull up your big boy pants and play the game the way it was intended to be played, or just quit and wait for your no-malus FA world to start.
  • Cherry , hard to make all your Alt gain weight ?
  • Strong maul +4 as it is now...
  • if malus is reduced im uninstalling.
  • Save the patches for things that are not working. Leave the mauls as they are.
  • malus is good the way it is just leave it or raise it. it helps stop multi accts from cheating so i love it the way it is
  • Alixous
    1 posts New member
    multi> @JCXer said:
    > This is so sad and laughable. Cherry Hunters (Duracell and sentierosso’s alliance) is on Tib 42 with 4 teams with only 25 real players in each alliance. The rest are alts. They’ve been using extreme multi-accounting to try to get a lead over all the other alliances that aren’t using these cheap exploits. Their top guys are only big because they’re using 10-15 alts to feed their main.
    >
    > High malus helps reduce the effectiveness of alt accounts. If anything, the malus on Tib 42 needs to be HIGHER, not lower.

I agree as well, do not change the malus lvl, allowing multi alts to go further will just defy the purpose of your patches, come on leave it as it is.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!