EA Forums - Banner

moving only one base across a world

how is it possible to only move one base across and entire world without cheating? How do you report someone that's doing this?

Replies

• Except on the PTE it is not possible to move large distances quickly with one out of many bases. Move cooldown prevents this.

Sometimes players have multiple accounts with similar names and bases that are called the same as a way of 'fooling' the enemy.

Which world are you referring to?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • World 5. Blubber123456 has found my relocated bases twice now with only one of his warping in. He then attacked me 17 times with this one base with a level 55 army and killed 10 bases. This is not possible in all my years of playing this game without cheating.
  • gamerdruid
    3169 posts Moderator
    As the holiday season has started, I suspect no-one will be available to investigate this. I don't have an account on World 5 (I assume you mean old world 5 and no Tib 5 or Wrath 5).
  • Yes, old world 5. I have been playing for many years
  • It is Tiberium Alliances world 5
  • methuselah
    397 posts Senior Moderator
    You can't relocate one base only the entire account but if you've been playing for years you know that which makes this awfully odd. Is this someone after you that is following you around a bit? Or more of a one off.
  • It's one player. He was able to move just one base to my relocation and attack me. Seems he did this to others in my alliance as well.
  • methuselah
    The only way you can relocate one base is if that is all you have. Please don't misunderstand, I'm not contesting what you are reporting I'm simply saying that is all I've ever seen. I would ask you again, is this a one off or is this something he is doing repeatedly meaning is it something we could log in and keep an eye on to see if it happens again? Thanks.
  • lost2323
    6 posts New member
    It happened more than once and to multiple players. The alliance is going to try to destroy all of his bases this week, so we will see if he does it again
  • He could be allowing his base to die by exposing his cy then bouncing 40 spaces at a time. level 65 could do it easily since he barely needs any repair time.
  • lost2323
    6 posts New member
    Thanks for the inputs. I still think he was cheating somehow. Are there any known cheats that would allow him to do it?
  • If so, we would like to know as well. Also, I hope you understand that discussing how cheats work here in the open is not advised. If anyone wants to share their knowledge about cheating with us developers, they can DM me here or ingame.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Or Better Still
    Share with all of us
    SO we can use them :0)))))))))))))))
  • gamerdruid
    3169 posts Moderator
    Or Better Still
    Share with all of us
    SO we can use them :0)))))))))))))))

If they are shared through these pages, expect the technique to eventually be unworkable due to action by the developers to close off a loophole....
  • Pretty easy actually, not really clear what the confusion is here. Perhaps you're new to PVP.

Movement is limited by time, which is a variable based on base level. Simply sell the base back to level 1, move 500 clicks, rebuild base.

Try being smarter than the mousetrap instead of dying.
  • methuselah
    This works but there is a cost. You lose ground each time you sell and rebuild, as long as the movement is worth the loss of resources this is very viable and commonly used.