EA Forums - Banner

This game finished ???

Prev1
You waiting for your buddies to finish 42 before starting a new world?
to make sure THE SAME ❤️❤️❤️❤️ TEAMS play each world ?
Give us some variety for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3169 posts Moderator
    Maybe it's the fact you're not on the 'winning' group suggesting that you find another game to entertain you.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • methuselah
    397 posts Senior Moderator
    I reopened this because I'd like to have this conversation although if it dives off in the ditch I'll close it again.

How are we supposed to provide you variety, perhaps I don't understand? The new worlds starts are based on a number of factors none of which are "buddies finishing" current worlds.
  • well it certainly looks like theres less worlds .......

probs coz less play or no new stuff added .. and no lame ❤️❤️❤️❤️ infected please
  • methuselah wrote: »
    I reopened this because I'd like to have this conversation although if it dives off in the ditch I'll close it again.

How are we supposed to provide you variety, perhaps I don't understand? The new worlds starts are based on a number of factors none of which are "buddies finishing" current worlds.

How about classic, FA, FA+malus all releasing at the same time? I's been 2 months since the last world ended. 41 is done which means 42 is close behind. All the 41 players that won are basically the same winning 42. You start a single world and it's going to be the same people again. It seems like the customer base is dwindling.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Maybe it's the fact you're not on the 'winning' group suggesting that you find another game to entertain you.

Figures you'd chime in with non-constructive comments. Your comments provide no value.
  • > @gamerdruid said:
    > Maybe it's the fact you're not on the 'winning' group suggesting that you find another game to entertain you.

you do this a lot ive noticed on the forum, when you dont have anything constructive to say you just tell players to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off to another game.
    maybe this gives you a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off ok ? youre just a moderator and shouldnt chase away paying customers ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • > @methuselah said:
    > I reopened this because I'd like to have this conversation although if it dives off in the ditch I'll close it again.
    >
    > How are we supposed to provide you variety, perhaps I don't understand? The new worlds starts are based on a number of factors none of which are "buddies finishing" current worlds.

its been explained by pea and pep in other posts.
    releasing 1 world every 2 months is a joke, it guarantees that world to have the same teams every bloody time.
    classics are done by IW and FA by sanna and his crew of alts.
    and this has been going on for months now.

release more worlds, more variety so more teams can actually get somewhere without all these alt-cheaters being on every damn world.
  • @EE_Elephterion some feedback would be nice
  • You do need to sort something out .The game is not what it used to be
    To attract new blood you need for them to be able to win . On the few worlds that have started lately Its lots of the same old players doing the same thing over and over again .
    Dont get me wrong i am not against these players wining worlds as they are good ( Much better than me )
    but were does that leave me and other players like me ??
  • Setup 5 servers at the same time so we noobs can have some fun. Every server is the same. We noobs are soon goon, hard to understand?
  • Mars 5th we will bring a new server, the same people will run the server with 7 sister alliances, nothing new, the same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over and over, the "devs" care nothing
  • The "problem" is that there is no skill level in this game. Other games solve that better .... f.e. you get a skill ranking and you get players with same skill level to play against if you play.
    In TA you could just implement skill points for winning worlds, winning in pvp, etc. And then launch worlds where ppl with defined skill points can join only. Sure you need to be able to join worlds above your skill level but high rankers should not join lower skill worlds.
    That could help a bit ... Sure everyone can create a new account, but speaking for me I like my account and my hard earned badges and wouldn't play with a new one.
  • Salmoranes wrote: »
    The "problem" is that there is no skill level in this game. Other games solve that better .... f.e. you get a skill ranking and you get players with same skill level to play against if you play.
    In TA you could just implement skill points for winning worlds, winning in pvp, etc. And then launch worlds where ppl with defined skill points can join only. Sure you need to be able to join worlds above your skill level but high rankers should not join lower skill worlds.
    That could help a bit ... Sure everyone can create a new account, but speaking for me I like my account and my hard earned badges and wouldn't play with a new one.

hear hear .... if you have built up a good account with experience and badges .. why give that up
  • gamerdruid
    3169 posts Moderator
    Salmoranes wrote: »
    In TA you could just implement skill points for winning worlds, winning in pvp, etc. And then launch worlds where ppl with defined skill points can join only. Sure you need to be able to join worlds above your skill level but high rankers should not join lower skill worlds....
    That is part of the theory of how the Veteran worlds work. I like the idea of the points from various activities such as winning a world, I also think it is a very good idea to have worlds where those with 'high' points can't enter. As you state, they could use alternative accounts.

I think the bar is set too low on the WCS and Vet servers and it allows too many less skilled to join the worlds. However the setting of the bar correctly for the prevention of skilled players joining would be a matter of trial and error and running through the database to judge the right level to attract the right numbers.

The database must be storing somewhere the last login (for the removal from worlds after the 2yr period) so that data could be used to find players who have logged in over the last 30 days and meet a set criteria/points/skill level.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Salmoranes wrote: »
    In TA you could just implement skill points for winning worlds, winning in pvp, etc. And then launch worlds where ppl with defined skill points can join only. Sure you need to be able to join worlds above your skill level but high rankers should not join lower skill worlds....

The database must be storing somewhere the last login (for the removal from worlds after the 2yr period) so that data could be used to find players who have logged in over the last 30 days and meet a set criteria/points/skill level.

You are right. It has to be a complex maths and many things have to be considered. You will always have the badge hunters generating account after account just to try getting easy wins.
    But speaking for me and our team, we are always looking to battle the best. Unmentionables grew to a skilled team over the last years and we want to fight with the best opponents ...
    And I totally second the point that you attract way more new players if they can join worlds where they can win even if they don't know the game and have to learn. Right now you have no chance if you don't know the mechanics and don't have the luck to be in a top team where you get the needed tips.
    Players quit because of that ... a skill based world could be a chance to bring more players to the game.

About veteranworld: I never played it, but fro what I hear it is not so popular by the players I play with and against for years now.

About WCS: I agree ... the setting is way to low. I and many others can have multiple accounts if needed with a 1st badge to be able to join there. Would be great to make it way, way harder to get a ticket.
  • pep823
    5 posts New member
    excellent comment Salmoranes ... I think the same about Veteran servers (they don't have much relevance, they don't even give me a medal) ... A pity that you are not playing T42 along with Ornery and Warren, it would have been interesting.
  • pep823 wrote: »
    ... A pity that you are not playing T42 along with Ornery and Warren, it would have been interesting.

Yea, I'm monitoring my friends there and how the world is going. Looks really funny. Will be decided in heavy pvp ... hehe.

But there are some circumstances why I wasn't able to play that one. Maybe I will play again in future ... don't know.
  • Yes the game is finished, there isn't a decent wage packet coming in from the amount of players left and yes, gamerdruid will not make a useful reply to anything, never has, never will...changing the gameplay for the wcs to suit one team was the final nail for a horde of players, especially when they had reset the ff for the same team in the previous wcs, it was amazing how they could change things in the previous wcs but in the latest one, when their favourite team were found to be exploiting loopholes, suddenly 'we can't change things during the wcs'...this is the simple truth despite the 'plausible' deniability from gd and his ilk. Do not expect things to improve, when the threat of losing players didn't move them, then losing the players didn't move them, they will not be moved. Make friends with nvidia command and ask them to get things changed, they will then have a leisurely phone chat with the devs and lay out their latest list of demands, it's the only thing that works.
  • Yes the game is finished, there isn't a decent wage packet coming in from the amount of players left and yes, gamerdruid will not make a useful reply to anything, never has, never will...changing the gameplay for the wcs to suit one team was the final nail for a horde of players, especially when they had reset the ff for the same team in the previous wcs, it was amazing how they could change things in the previous wcs but in the latest one, when their favourite team were found to be exploiting loopholes, suddenly 'we can't change things during the wcs'...this is the simple truth despite the 'plausible' deniability from gd and his ilk. Do not expect things to improve, when the threat of losing players didn't move them, then losing the players didn't move them, they will not be moved. Make friends with nvidia command and ask them to get things changed, they will then have a leisurely phone chat with the devs and lay out their latest list of demands, it's the only thing that works.

Haven't read so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for ages.
    If you don't like the game and if you are n it able to beat the top teams and win - just quit and stop blaming others ...
  • The player base is falling and their ingenious solution was to double fund prices. I don't know why we give these clowns any money....they give nothing back , no new content and not even any new servers in a timely fashion. Their idea of 'new' content is to use the same infected graphics for xmas, easter or any other special occasion.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!