EA Forums - Banner

RELOCATION ON FIRESTORM 13

hey ...... we relocated on firestorm 13 ... and landed at the very edge next to the end of map...... and not many or none jump squares on the ," new commander" jump spots next to it to get to the area in alliance.. or free squares within the player territories ....... not funny that :(

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    That is the always an issue with small 5000 player worlds. As an experienced long time player I would have expected you to know that!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • well im not a seasoned player and ran into this same issue, how does it not just place on one of the closer 'new spawn' spots, and free up our old one (where we relocated from in the original sector). surely this is something that could be fixed?
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    edited February 16
    It's not broken, so doesn't need fixing :)

As stated earlier it is nothing new for 5000 slot worlds and the calculation is done the same on all worlds, just on 5000 slot worlds there is not much distance between the spawn points and the edge of the world.

I managed to relocate from the North to the South and be on the edge of the last group to land/spawn there. It will depend on how many players have landed in a sector. Best to check before you try to relocate and estimate how far back you're going to be. If you're not sure, then ask a seasoned player.
  • After a lengthy medical recovery, I returned to firestorm 3 to retrieve my destroyed bases. unfortunately the screen on my laptop could not accommodate the button necessary relocate to because it was below the screen. Sir, is there an alternative?
  • gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    Zoom - viewed at around 80% on many screens makes the buttons visible.