CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK - Browser Links - Updates

Prev1
o0netquik0o
153 posts Member
edited October 7
CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK
Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances SinsofOmission SCRIPT PACK
7xqhdmwswc2u.jpg

A script collection for Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances online game. All credits go to individual authors. Offered as a browser extension. All credits go to individual script authors. User Scripts help expert players to maximize gaming experience taking the best from the Game API.

Opera - Version 1.5.4
https://addons.opera.com/it/extensions/details/cncta-soo-script-pack/

Firefox - Version 1.5.4 -
https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/cncta-soo-script-pack/

Google Chrome - Version 1.5.4
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cncta-soo-script-pack/mhohhaneodmbojhibocihibkiiafigkl

Microsoft Edge - Version 1.5.4
https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/cncta-soo-script-pack/nmkmhjeigaeiockhcaojiknafkloemef

NOTE:
VERSION SENT TO REVIEW (IT COULD TAKE SOME DAYS FOR THE UPDATE AVAILABILITY)
CURRENT IN ALL STORES

Changelog Version: 1.5.4
  • >Update TA_Report_summary 20.07.17
  • >Update TA_Attack_Range 2.3
  • >Updated TA_TheMovement 1.0.3.8 (20.3 FIX by Netquik)
  • >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 20.07.22
  • >Update TA_POIs_Analyser 2.0.5
  • >Update TA_MovableMenuOverlay 1.0.4
  • >Inactive scripts function fixed

Changelog Version: 1.5.3
  • >Update TA_Info_Sticker.user.js 1.11.10.4
  • >Update TA_Info_Sticker_SUPERCOMPACT.user.js 1.11.10.4
  • >Update TA_xTrim_Base_Overlay_DR_4_3.user.js 1.14
  • >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 20.05.26
  • >Update TA_TACS 3.59c
  • >Updated TA_Autopilot 1.2.4c
  • >Updated Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner AIO 1.8.10.4
  • >Updated leoStats 2020.02.02.2
  • >Tiberium Alliances ReplayShare set inactive

For problems/feedback please use the CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK testing dedicated thread
Post edited by o0netquik0o on
CnCTA-SoO-SCRIPT-PACK for Google Chrome - bit.ly/CnCTA-SoO-SCRIPT-PACK
My GitHUB Scripts Repo - bit.ly/CnCTA-SoO

Replies

• Updated 19/06/2020
  • Updated 05/10/2020
  • I just spotted a very curious thing with the TACS script.

I usually play with the interface in Spanish but for testing I have a browser where I change the interface from Spanish to English and back to Spanish.

When I entered with my usual browser (only used in Spanish) I noticed that the simulator messages were all in English (in the test they already appear depending on the interface language) and it was strange to me.

I have tried to change the interface to English and return to Spanish and now yes, now all the TACS information comes out in Spanish, just like the interface.

I comment on this in case something similar happens to someone and cannot see the TACS information in their natural language.
    Always testing something
  • @iguanaworld TACS translates messages on loanding looking for

ClientLib.Config.Main.GetInstance().GetConfig(ClientLib.Config.Main.CONFIG_LANGUAGE);

so reloading the game after changing language should always get translated interface
  • When did we do the last TACS tests? One month ago?

At that point I updated my browser and have opened / closed / reloaded the browser multiple times without the TACS language changing (trust me, I'm not trying to fool you).

Today I have made the change to the interface in English and then I have returned to Spanish and at that moment, and only at that moment, is when the TACS information has become in Spanish.

Without changing anything else, without updating scripts, without deactivating or activating any other, it worked. ;-)
    Always testing something
  • To me it appears in Spanish but of course, I have changed the interface often between English, French and Spanish. : -?
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • @iguanaworld @nefrontheone So that configuraztion is "per world" first of all. Also note that if you never set that option in game Options (so left there untouched in English) thatvariable is "null" (always per world). So if you never set a language you will always get strings not translated in TACS.
  • as long as i can see there is no chance you get spanish translation if you not set spanish in options and reload the game in the same world.
  • Meanwhile CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK 1.5.4 is on all browser extension stores.
    I'm preparing new version to fix a bug i introduced in TABSv2 (my fault) and other updates
  • @iguanaworld @nefrontheone So that configuraztion is "per world" first of all. Also note that if you never set that option in game Options (so left there untouched in English) thatvariable is "null" (always per world). So if you never set a language you will always get strings not translated in TACS.

I understand, those of us who have changed languages work well for us, but those who have not, it appears in English. Envision glitch, right?
  • Meanwhile CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK 1.5.4 is on all browser extension stores.
    I'm preparing new version to fix a bug i introduced in TABSv2 (my fault) and other updates

Whoops! Terrible of you, we're going to send out a group of "boxers" to teach you that we don't need scripting glitches. } :-)

• I understand, those of us who have changed languages work well for us, but those who have not, it appears in English. Envision glitch, right?

Just setting not set. They should see all in en-US
  • o0netquik0o
    153 posts Member
    edited October 7

Whoops! Terrible of you, we're going to send out a group of "boxers" to teach you that we don't need scripting glitches. } :-)

Ahahha well try to find it! :)
  • Trampsz
    5 posts Member
    edited October 12
    Hi all
    I'm using the Wavy script (in the SoO pack) Wavy 0.5.5
    You have probably noticed for some time now it calculates the "bases in range" incorrectly.
    As you can see from the screenshot, the rectangles show all the bases in my range that I can attack - 17 in total, but Wavy counts only 14.
    https://prnt.sc/uxpzrs
    It's been an issue that i have lived with for a long time but I just wondered if anyone had developed a fix?
    Thanks
    Tramps

PS I do have another script active that shows the correct bases in range when you simulate a move (perhaps its "the movement" script), but this only shows the number of bases at a simulated location and not when you simply click on your current position.
  • Hi @Trampsz I will try to look into that issue.. will report here
    Thanks
  • CnCTA-SoO-SCRIPT-PACK for Google Chrome - bit.ly/CnCTA-SoO-SCRIPT-PACK
  • @Trampsz @nefrontheone @iguanaworld
    Think i fixed wavy for max attacck distance.. i updated also TA_Count_Forgotten_Bases_Range to fix the same bug. Now a question... for TunnelInfo could be the same problem? (hard to test).
    Meanwhile i found TA_Zoom was not working. And rewritten it. if you want to test. I set values optimal for my gaming but well...

https://github.com/netquik/CnCTA-SoO-SCRIPT-PACK/raw/Testing/TA_Zoom.user.js
  • iguanaworld
    415 posts Member
    edited October 15
    // @name           Tiberium Alliances Wavy
    // @version        0.5.6

I see it well, normal, but the Wavy de Petui that I was using (0.5.5) had not detected any faults either. O:-)

I think whoever told you about the bug should take a closer look but I see it well.

Tested with Chrome & Firefox: https://prnt.sc/v041ec - https://prnt.sc/v042r8

Edited: Ops... results with 0.5.5 are wrong, true. https://prnt.sc/v048v4
    Always testing something

• Wow, I use the internal zoom of the game. Why use and external script. :-?
    Always testing something

• In the world that I play there are no forgotten attacks so I tried with a friend's player.

It works fine in Chrome, but I didn't have it installed before tho show differences.

For me, the version 0.5.6 that you have improved is correct.