EA Forums - Banner

Special Request to Devs due to Corona

Prev1
Hi,

Unfortunately the Corona virus outbreak has closed down most of the world.
It has closed down all work and public places.
Due to these drastic measures we are being forced to spend time with our kids and wives and have no contact with our mistresses.
This is causing an abnormal amount of stress and gaming seems to be a release.

With most of the world going into lockdown for weeks would it be possible to launch an EXTRA new world, this time however with Forgotten Attacks and NO morale?

This would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    I will draw this to their attention tomorrow.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Please help .. there is only so much a man can take ..
  • EE_Elephterion
    1423 posts Envision Developer
    Well if all worlds are suddenly full then we would need to open a new world, naturally ;)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • +1 but please, no forgotten attacks....
  • @EE_Elephterion btw, are you still working on the patch? FS11 came back online but is now not working properly. Sim is very clunky. Well, everything is.
  • +1 but please, no forgotten attacks....

you can hide from the wife on Wrath 25 :)

others need a new FA world to hide on
  • So where is our new FA world announcement?

• Well if all worlds are suddenly full then we would need to open a new world, naturally ;)

its not that all servers are full but all servers are already decided ( or almost decided ) as to who has won it as a result for most of the players are "finished"
  • @EE_Elephterion ???

we are bored !!!!!
  • @EE_Elephterion,

It seems to me that using x % of a world usage is a flawed metric.

I'd assume EA is in the business of making money. Once a world loses x % of paying players...it would make sense to start a new world for those players wanting to spend money again. :)

It's just a thought, but the % of world usage has got to be the most annoying thing that's repeatedly stated by devs. As accurate a statement as it may be, the appearance of such statements make it seems like devs just don't give a care to the players.

It would be at least helpful to understand why devs use this metric as a reason to decide new worlds.

For all other players...I would never, ever advocate creating tons of new alt accounts and flooding existing worlds to reduce the number of available slots on those servers. Ever. :D
  • PLease a new FA but no morale world may save my marriage, work from home is hellish, i appreciate your help in this EA, thanks in advance
  • guess i have my anwser.
    first wait for german friends to finish, then launch new world.
    most likely a morale world too just to give us the middle finger even more.

happy days
  • The spacing of these worlds is horrible. As yes, you cater to Shaffa or whatever clown name they decide each world. Of course they are getting ready in the middle of the latest world..so naturally a new world is on the horizon where they can move over....

blah blah I don't need your canned response either...same boring story
  • Pelgrim300
    1 posts New member
    cmon guys please launch a new fa world, we need a distraction from getting killed by unvisible enemy...
  • monter5555
    2 posts New member
    No fun anymore as the big guys always get a new world one present is finished.Maybe let them play alone without any othe alliance..................and have fun.
  • richieruff
    1 posts New member
    > @peadawg said:
    > The spacing of these worlds is horrible. As yes, you cater to Shaffa or whatever clown name they decide each world. Of course they are getting ready in the middle of the latest world..so naturally a new world is on the horizon where they can move over....
    >
    > blah blah I don't need your canned response either...same boring story

well said just get on with it ea we cant wait to play for free and pay to win
  • I pray all EA guys were safe with COVID-19 virus unless they launched a new fa world ready or atleast repsoned feedback of players !!
  • gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    edited March 28
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »

real or very bad joke seen current world circumstances?
  • methuselah
    403 posts Senior Moderator
    redmatch1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Unfortunately the Corona virus outbreak has closed down most of the world.
    It has closed down all work and public places.
    Due to these drastic measures we are being forced to spend time with our kids and wives and have no contact with our mistresses.
    This is causing an abnormal amount of stress and gaming seems to be a release.

With most of the world going into lockdown for weeks would it be possible to launch an EXTRA new world, this time however with Forgotten Attacks and NO morale?

This would be greatly appreciated

I've got to say, this might be the most compelling request for a new server I've ever seen. Well played Commander!