EA Forums - Banner

Cant purchase Funds

Prev13
Taipan901
7 posts New member
When I open the page to purchase funds it wont load the page where I select purchase arrangements and amounts

Replies

• igvarr
    posts New member
    Since the last server error (whatever it was) I cannot purchase funds for the game via card.
    Error message: www.origin.com refused to connect.
    Any news on that issue?
  • gamerdruid
    3297 posts Moderator
    It doesn't seem to be a common error (or we'd have more complaints).

Logging out completely, clearing session files, cookies etc often clears that type of issue. Sometimes it is necessary to use a different browser that hasn't been used for the game frequently.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • HALO000111
    1 posts New member
    Hi all for days now iv been trying to buy some funds but keep getin the same page with WWW.origin.com refused to connect. now im trying to build for an FF run soon and with out funds i carnt do this and all the past months of game play will be for nothing so pls can u help.\ ASAP /
  • It is a common problem - spoke with EA technical support about it and they know it is an issue - today still not able to get funds either
  • i bought them all
  • noochtal
    2 posts New member
    did everything they say to do in this thread and still refuses to connect ,,,, EA must not need the money
  • i cant pruchase funds and all out war about to start. total waste of time the last 2 months if i cant get funded now of all times.... please sort out asap or im walking away from his game and EA will get no more money from me
  • Anyone else experiencing this?
  • EE_Elephterion
    1421 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commander,

can you provide some more detail about the error?
    Is there an error message or what exactly is the issue.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • sorb71c
    6 posts New member
    I usually use Chrome, and had issues adding funds for the last week or so, kept saying "refused to connect", so I logged in on Edge browser, and was able to add funds
  • EE_Elephterion
    sorb71c wrote: »
    I usually use Chrome, and had issues adding funds for the last week or so, kept saying "refused to connect", so I logged in on Edge browser, and was able to add funds

Hello Commanders, fro now we can only recommend using a different browser when encountering this issue while on Chrome. This is issue is directly related to the Too Many Redirects that some users are receiving recently. While we work on a fix for these problems with Chrome, other browsers seem to be stable.
  • Curious, as to why we're unable to get funds. Get blank page, that highlights Origin REFUSES to connect.
  • donko1701
    1 posts New member
    I can not buy any alliance funds any help here?
  • fwtr
    3 posts New member
    Having the same problem, Origin - Refused to Connect,
    Wiped cookies no help, Using Chrome and tried using Microsoft Edge to no avail.
    and a new world starting tomorrow, not good :(
  • EE_Elephterion
    When was the last time you logged in manually?
    Scripts, VPN or AdBlocker active?
  • Bufurius
    2 posts New member
    Have the same problem!
    Try it out with Crome and IE, IE show me that there is no connection.
  • Bufurius
    2 posts New member
    > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > When was the last time you logged in manually?
    > Scripts, VPN or AdBlocker active?

No Scripts, No VPN or AdBlocker.

Try it out with Chrome Inkognito, IE, normal Chrome!
    Manuall Login.
  • EE_Elephterion
    edited March 20
    What is the cookie policy set to on your browser(s). Are you allowing essential and/or third party cookies?
    Also which IE version IE 10 or Edge?
  • i bought fund yesterday but it wont allow today... nothing to do with browser or cookie settings they are the same as yesterday
  • When I click to purchase I just get a grey box that says www.origin.com refused to connect?