EA Forums - Banner

Shields - AKA The bubble

fwtr
3 posts New member
I have a problem , this really is only the 2nd time this has become a major issue , but some alliances, W25 for right now, has an alliance that keeps bringing in new members, AKA alts with shields to guard POI`s and hold area they have conquered .
At this point in time in a server does anyone join a world to play to the end, no one does and I mean no one. Do they put money into those alts , no, so EA loses nothing, not even me if they take my suggestion.
Shields , yes 1st week , very important for the 7 days and I think should stay the same. After the 1st POI is conquered though by any alliance the bubble time , for new starts should be dialed back. After week 3, 2 days with shields is more than enough. As we are not supposed to play with alt, I know , everyone has 1, 10, so be it, but shields for 7 days after the server is 2 weeks or more older is only used for one thing, CHEATING.

Please put an end to it ASAP.

Thanks
fwtr

fyi I have no intentions of having 1+ alts to even think about getting even with them, I`ll quit 1st.

Replies

• TBI0999
    26 posts Member
    EA does not care. There are so many people exploiting the system to gain an advantage, and the losers in PvP are rewarded for dying anyway.

It is a stupid game that I wish I had never started.