EA Forums - Banner

Top 10 mods for Command & Conquer games?

Ofiry15
posts New member
what do you think?

https://youtu.be/xXI8yhyEHx0

Replies

• I have played the “Destructive Forces” mod for Generals: Zero Hour —the new units + voices are awesome, but the AI would only attack the player closest to it —which was pathetic (I would just play a Skirmish with the Chinese AI next to my AI opponent [GLA] & have them duke it out while I boom 😆) —I'd still play “DF” if my Hard Disk wasn't wiped out. Anyway, from what I glean, “Mental Omega” is a pretty extensive mod for Yuri's Revenge … ! I'm not really a big fan of mods especially since I tried “Blitzkrieg” & “Deezire” mods for Yuri's Revenge & they sucked —everything in-game was blue & a short selection of units. Also, trainers usually don't work on mods so that's the clincher … !
    ~The Air Turns A Deadly Shade of Purple~ -[ Alien FX Fiend™ ]-
  • evildevil41
    1 posts New member
    edited January 19
    for me, of course, this is a mod for the game generals-project raptor, I know that it is not very popular, but I have a lot of memories with him, many cool units and not a bad balance would gladly play, but now I play here (elsewhere)

Mod Edit: Games site link removed.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on