EA Forums - Banner

Acquiring an arsenal?

I'm new. How do I acquire an Arsenal, such as "Rifleman Squat" or "Guardian" etc? All I have is Harvesters, Power-plant, Accumulator, and Refinery. What is the next step? Help appreciated.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3305 posts Moderator
    Follow the in-game tutorial and all will be revealed.

Once you've built the barracks you can have rifleman squads, once your vehicle factory is built, a guardian is available with the right 'credits and crystal'.

Try to get into a training alliance to get good tips about how to play the game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • "In-game tutorial"? Where is that? I have a "barracks" but it produces nothing. "Training alliance" what's that? Sorry for my ignorance.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1426 posts Envision Developer
    I'm new. How do I acquire an Arsenal, such as "Rifleman Squat" or "Guardian" etc? All I have is Harvesters, Power-plant, Accumulator, and Refinery. What is the next step? Help appreciated.

Hello commander,
    are we talking about C&C Tiberian Alliance or any of the main series entries?
    If you need help with the browser game we can help you. The tutorial that has been referred to is provided via separate mission steps, displayed on the left side of the screen.

ojv56q3evohs.png
    b19700l7rnjj.png
    bvoq5xvtc3uo.png
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison