EA Forums - Banner

plunder reduction

unfalac
3 posts New member
Hi folks,
not sure if anybody else raised a case for this "feature".
We noticed on Tiberian 45 that loot is reduced if a second person kills a base, that was prepared by another one.
We raised complaints. If you notice that, too, please do also raise a case with support.

This feature is penalising teamplay, which absolutely is pointless and counter-productive for this game.

Cheers,
unfalac

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3403 posts Moderator
    This feature was introduced a long time ago. What was happening is that a powerful player would kill the defence and a low player would kill the base, thus gaining the resources and growing faster.

This is a feature that was introduced to prevent 'gameplay' that wasn't intended. Raising the complaint with support will be a wasted effort. Traditionally support reply (if they do) that they don't support the game - and as it is an intended feature introduced a while ago, it is highly unlikely to change.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • unfalac
    3 posts New member
    the outcome is that teamwork is penalized. this can't be serious.
  • gamerdruid
    3403 posts Moderator
    The outcome, a long time ago, is that teams adapted to the new rules.
  • unfalac
    3 posts New member
    sorry, that is a consequence, not an outcome.
  • unfalac
    3 posts New member
    but understood. any further discussion here is pointless.
  • Please see the link below for a good discussion of the loot feature (should still be current).

https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/241949/pte-maintenance-patch-19-1-1#latest

• gamerdruid
    3403 posts Moderator
    Thank you for the link
  • Kodywolf
    1 posts New member
    I'm playing on Tiberium 43 and this severely reduced resource "reward" does not occur.
    Tiberium 45 - severely reduces plunder even if two players are equally working on destroying the same forgotten base, I noticed yesterday if I killed the base that I helped attack 5 times that my teammate attacked an equal amount of times he would receive twice the amount of plunder as I would receive and if I killed the base I would only receive 1/4 the total amount of available plunder.
    This is quite ridiculous!
  • Soixie
    429 posts Member
    This isn't a Feature, this was an exploit that was abused by nearly everyone in the game and was closed long ago. The only "teamwork" involved in removing an enemy from the map is the fact your opponent is more powerful than you. Returning some insignificant amount of RSS as it relates to farming elsewhere is mind boggling. Buy a larger CP pool, Farm, grow stronger then solo the enemy.
  • jbl3ck
    51 posts Member
    "team play" my ❤️❤️❤️❤️... just swim in your waters...
    Just be decent with the "blah blah..."

If you can't do it, don't! (u're a lazy member resulting in a low level army and very little input regarding alliance advancement in ranks... with demands for rewards though)...❤️❤️❤️❤️!