EA Forums - Banner

malfunctioning protective shields

shursh374
5 posts New member
Tiberian 43. my base was destroyed, after that I restored the base and have a protective shield for 24 hours. after 1 hour 23 minutes, the forgotten attacked my base and destroyed it. while the protective shield did not work.

Replies

• shursh374
    5 posts New member
    now, there is no protective shield, there are no inscriptions, although the time has not passed yet. at the same time I do not receive bonus points of the Alliance. message: Alliance bonuses are not valid due to base recovery.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1464 posts Envision Developer
    The protective shield is a PVP-shield. Forgotten attacks can still occur regularly.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • shursh374
    5 posts New member
    after moving and restoring the base (19: 20 world time), the protective shield stood for 1 hour and disappeared. inside the base there is an inscription: recovery after moving and countdown. if you click on the base there is an inscription: this base can not receive bonuses and can not attack other players until 28.05 02: 20.
  • gamerdruid
    3426 posts Moderator
    Each death and recovery move adds up. If you get killed before recovery is over then the remaining timeis added on.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • shursh374
    5 posts New member
    about adding time is clear, but my base was killed by a player before time ran out
  • gamerdruid
    3426 posts Moderator
    That is the scenario I am referring to.

Base A killed and revived. Not fully functional and some 3 hours time remaining on the loss of bonuses.
    Base A killed again and revived. The loss of bonuses will be 3h + the new recovery time.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!