EA Forums - Banner

Warth26 - wrong configuration

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3426 posts Moderator
    You make my point for me! Not many are visiting but should have been. A daily visit is not needed, but how much effort does it take to visit once per week?
    In a weekly visit they'd have spotted that someone was asking for a change - had a chance to think about it and to respond. It's not about the number that requested a change anyway. The reason a change is made is because the developers thought it was needed. Many things are 'under review' permanently, so I'm fairly sure the level of malus would be 'under review' too.

If no-one makes an adverse comment about a change (in advance of it happening) then is it not reasonable to assume no-one objects.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Sorry that does not make any sense at all.
    Why would i even look into the "Technical Issues, Tools & Scripts" to search for an anouncement, sorry not an anouncement because that never happened, but for a request of some players of the leading alliance to alter some game mechanics?

Not to mention there is a slight feeling that this change favors their playstyle more than it should..

However im still waiting for answer on my other questions in the other thread, regarding refund.
  • Oh boy - you really should stop taking us for a fool!

The world is two month old and you are talking about „many things are under review permantely“. Good joke.

Lets make ist clear: changes have been made because of 6-7 members from one Ally!
    In Germany we call it Vitamin B!

• BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    That's cheating!!!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1464 posts Envision Developer
    Progress has indeed been slower than intended on that world, therefore we decided to act in the manner we did. Keep in mind this is the first Morale world with the increased level cap. The moral malus was going to have a bigger impact than normal, with the steeper increase in NPC levels towards the center, but we did not anticipate players would be stumped like that.
    As this is the first time on a morale world we think this is a less punishing experience for everyone. For the next worlds we might consider the higher morale impact again, offsetting it through other means like stronger POIs and the likes.

The fact that a few individuals took to the forum did not really influence our decision, only affirm it :)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    That's an Excuse and Competition scam
  • Und morgen kommt der Osterhase - you have changed the rules because of some guys you know from previous worlds - and don´t say something different!

You cant´t change the rules of a game after two month - its simple like that!
    You also can´t do it without any anouncement!!!!!
    1000 Players (mentioned from the other moderator) on this world -> looks like 994 are OK with the rules + they know that it will be a long/different world. Perhaps some have started only because of that!

Where is the option to get the invested money back because players don´t like the new setting + have started under different expectations? We are waiting.....
  • Please stop it guys. Why are you complaining and whining all the time? No one on this server started because it would take one year to reach the fortress, that´s a lie and you know that. No one knew, that the moral system would be that high. BTW, this forum post is here for about 3 weeks and no one of you replied once. you had enough time to put your oppinion in here, but nothing happened. Now that you clearly see that you lost the server allready, you use this as an excuse. No one has an advantage with the new settings, not us, not you guys. Don´t point with your fingers at the developers, they just did their job. Point at yourself for not playing good enough.
  • so you are sure there was no prior notice to the according alliance / individual players of that alliance that the change will come... sorry hard to believe as you took their initial posting here in the WRONG section to change game mechanics.
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️ comment - as always in that situation! Its not about the situatiuon in general at this world -
    Its about changing the ruleset after two month without any anouncement. Where is the problem to inform ALL players that there will be changes in 1-2 weeks?

The delevopers did a change because you asked for it. Simple like that. Or have you seen any other complaining? No - so why the hell should anybody read the forum technical issues????

• For the record, we did not know that the settings will change either. We started this, because the moral was to high. and we knew, that on a previous server some players asked in this forum for the same and were heard. So it´s not the first time something like that happened. We don´t know anyone of the developers, so there is no "Vitamin B".
  • It IS Vitam B if Ants know there is something going on with the malus change and other alliance dont.

And this is obviously due to your players starting a discussion in a strange section of the board and a high chance of no other ally reading it and a somehow rouge decision to change the malus after only considering input from one allys players.

Sorry for me that is a clean favor for the ants that was done. you might not have known when there will be a change but you sure as hell (to quote suits) did know there will be a change coming.

So, rollback to before the change, make a proper announcement so every player has the same chances to prepare (spare rt and cp) and im fine with the change. But the way this was done is a punch in the face for everyone spending money on this game and this will backfire.
  • > @Marty1103 said:
    > We started this, because the moral was to high.

why did you play on this world then if the moral was to high for ants to handle ?
  • you´re right. Its not the first time EA is doing this kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️! They have done it now for the 2nd or 3rd time!

The first time i do remember it was the other way around - players already have been close to the center and suddenly (also without any anouncement) the Malus was not 10% but 70% or higher on the bases so that nobody was able to shoot anymore.

So do not change the ruleset of a world! And if so -> do it after some days + make an anouncement to all players.

By the way: ofc there is "Vitamin B"
  • you´re right. Its not the first time EA is doing this kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️! They have done it now for the 2nd or 3rd time!

The first time i do remember it was the other way around - players already have been close to the center and suddenly (also without any anouncement) the Malus was not 10% but 70% or higher on the bases so that nobody was able to shoot anymore.

So do not change the ruleset of a world! And if so -> do it after some days + make an anouncement to all players.

By the way: ofc there is "Vitamin B"
  • EE_Elephterion
    1464 posts Envision Developer
    You are correct in that we will announce these changes in the future more clearly ahead of time.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • thats a beginning....but no solution for Wrath26!
  • The solution was to reduce the moral, deal with it now. Now you have a small chance of getting to the fortress again :)
  • BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • I am not agree with that, normaly you should send a msg to all players in that world that you are make changes. Not to adjust something and no one know about that!!!! How come this???!!! You just enter inside the world make some changing that only 6 player know and the other suppose to guess that?!?!?!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!