EA Forums - Banner

Warth26 - wrong configuration

Replies

• You are correct in that we will announce these changes in the future more clearly ahead of time.

Thats it? No more comments about the insanity on wrath 26?

"Ruleset-change" after two month!
    "Ruleset-change" because only 6 guys from one Ally made an input in the "Technical Issues, Tools & Scripts" Forum!
    No anouncement in any Forum!

We expect a solution for all the players who want to continue playing Wrath 26 with the settings from the beginning of the world. They have invest time + money in that game -> so its only fair to find a solution for them!!!!

• All players invested nearly the same money, so what´s the point of your argument? Stop whining like a baby, seriously. you making yourself a joke now.
  • Marty1103 wrote: »
    All players invested nearly the same money, so what´s the point of your argument? Stop whining like a baby, seriously. you making yourself a joke now.

i only see 6 baby´s here....crying about a high malus because with that ruleset (already known for 2 month) the world takes to long and many players will stop playing before reaching the center (your words). I don´t know any players who want to stop playing because of that -> so the players have to be in your Ally!
  • DuracellD4
    1 posts New member
    Stop crying because you think that with that new malus you can't win... other team is better, you failed this new world, start a new one to fail again and stop complaining.
    On T40 team A started a world where they had no opponent, they all asked to change malus because it was too high, malus was changed
    On T42, same initial wrong malus than T40, it was team B vs team A, team B asked to do same thing than on T40. And guess what ? since on this world team A was losing, they refused this time to change malus. and guess what? they lost anyway.
    So everytime its the same problem, no one like this high malus (and this is worse in Wrath26), but losers still think that they lose because of malus change, that's stupid and send wrong informations to EA that think that majority of players love this high malus.

Learn how to improve your game instead of finding some stupid excuses.
    This remind me when we saw some "they won because germans players talked with developers",

PS : I don't play on this world
  • BlaBlaBla - guys who use a new of 2nd account to comment on that topic are ridiculous! But it is obvious why a BlackAnts player is using that way.....
  • > @Kaiser30 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > i only see 6 baby´s here....crying about a high malus because with that ruleset (already known for 2 month) the world takes to long and many players will stop playing before reaching the center (your words). I don´t know any players who want to stop playing because of that -> so the players have to be in your Ally!

You quit a few days ago, now that the malus got reduces you play again. Think before you write something. What DuracellD4 wrote is exactly right. Since this world started your alliance played the wrong way, now you try blame EA and us for losing. And you lost this world before the settings were changed. Now you have a small chance again.
  • It's just that I play this acc since 2 world now (initially to have 90k promo offer) and not my original account anymore, this is my main account, not playing that world
    AlkalyneD4, cnc-map.com/ccta-stats.com developer
    > @Kaiser30 said:
    > (Quote)

You quit a few days ago, now that the malus got reduces you play again. Think before you write something. What DuracellD4 wrote is exactly right. Since this world started your alliance played the wrong way, now you try blame EA and us for losing. And you lost this world before the settings were changed. Now you have a small chance again.

I ´m playing again - again a wrong statement. Open your eyes!

Its just boring how you mix two different topics permanent! Have fun - and if there is another problem that makes you play that world longer than expected ask the guys from EA for another change. That should be no problem. Bye.
  • nExT1944
    1 posts New member
    there are rule changes, then give us our money back,
    we paid for the original rules
  • This game needs an ingame vote feature, where the devs could ask all the players in the world if they can change some rules mid-game, and players could vote "yes" or "no" or "don't care". This way, you'd be sure that every people actually connecting to the world has his word to say without the need to check the forum.
  • Solkanari
    4 posts New member
    > @Freakyfrog1986 said:
    > So, rollback to before the change, make a proper announcement so every player has the same chances to prepare (spare rt and cp) and im fine with the change. But the way this was done is a punch in the face for everyone spending money on this game and this will backfire.

I am sorry to say this but, you are making ill informed assumptions.
    We too would've liked to be better prepared for the change.

For your information, believe it or not, IWF, Lulu and me had just made a huge push to clear a big area the night before the change.
    When they restarted the server we were all under 10-12hours RT and 200ish CP. (I had 8h, 172 cp at the time of restart)

Personally I was surprised by how fast (2 weeks) they adjusted the settings, and come on... do you really think we got a PM from EE_Elephterion saying:
    "HEY GUYzzzzzz we are going to change the settings just for you! because you asked and we love you!!!111!".........................

Nevertheless I do agree that for the sake of transparency and fair warning, a 24h/48h announcement would've been better, and hopefully that will change in the future.

Now please stop the witch hunt, adjust and play the game.

Solk
  • Hi EA,

danke für das wiederholte zerstören einer Welt.
    Aufgrund der einseitig gewünschten Änderung der Regeln, die ihr dann ja auch umgesetzt habt, werden wir den Spielbetrieb auf der Wrath 26 ab sofort einstellen.

Es wäre schön gewesen diese Änderung im vorhinein allen bekannt zu geben.
    Und, ehrlich gesagt, die Aussage das man ja regelmäßig ins Forum schauen kann ist vollkommen realitätsfern.

Für jeden Blödsinn werden im Spiel Nachrichten geschickt.
    Warum kann man das in so einem Fall nicht auch machen.

Egal, wir werden keine Funds mehr für euch ausgeben!

##############################################

thank you for repeatedly destroying a world.
    Due to the one-sided change in the rules, which you have implemented, we will stop playing on Wrath 26 with immediate effect.

It would have been nice to announce this change to everyone in advance.
    And, frankly spoken, the statement that everybody can regularly check the forum is completely unrealistic.

Messages are sent for every nonsense in the game.
    Why can't you do that in such a case?

No matter, we will no longer spend funds for you!
  • Schön, dass ihr jetzt wenigstens eine Ausrede für eure Niederlage habt ;) Wir sehen uns sicher bald wieder.
    Schön, dass ihr jetzt wenigstens eine Ausrede für eure Niederlage habt ;) Wir sehen uns sicher bald wieder.

Das das eine rein gar nix mit dem anderen zu tun hat, wirst Du in diesem Leben wohl nicht mehr verstehen. Macht aber auch nix.

„Wir sehen uns bald wieder“ - die Annahme hast Du wohl exklusiv. Wer weiß schon was Dir beim nächsten Mal nach X Wochen einfällt + was dann wieder geändert wird. Spielt halt alleine....macht doch auch Spaß.
  • sumkre
    1 posts New member
    Changing the mode on a world without notice is an absurdity.
    Such an approach, only at the request of individuals, is falsification of the game.
    The moderator's comment "gamerdruid" is completely intolerable and an absolute disregard for the interests of paying players.
    Schön, dass ihr jetzt wenigstens eine Ausrede für eure Niederlage habt ;) Wir sehen uns sicher bald wieder.
    Ja ist gut, Ihr seid die Besseren und habt den Server gewonnen. Glückwunsch dazu. Das hat aber nichts damit zu tun das wir uns zum wiederholten mal über EA geärgert haben und jetzt einfach die Schnauze voll haben. Das wir normalerweise den 2. und 3. badge auch ausspielen kannst du ja an unseren badges sehen. Aber irgendwann reicht es halt auch.
  • Danke
    Ich kann natürlich sehr gut nachempfinden, dass diese Änderung ärgerlich ist, gerade ohne Vorankündigung. Aber niemand wusste davon, auch wir nicht. Wir hatten gehofft, dass es angepasst wird. Nachdem 2 Wochen keine Antwort kam, dachten wir aber selbst auch nicht mehr daran, dass es noch so kommen würde.

Naja, wie dem auch sei... PvP gegen euch hat echt Spaß gemacht, vielleicht sieht man sich ja nochmal.
  • In 8 years of playing this game, is third time when EA destroy the fun! A stupid developer just destroyed an alliance. I think EA is just a bunch of kids with no judgement!

Today my alliance has 35 players because EA change the rulles of server.

• Orkan1414
    1 posts New member
    schade das so eine welt zerstört wurde es sollte ea zu denken geben denn es ist auch ein finanzieller verlust für sie
  • Do not expect any more comments by the moderators. As always they run out the clock.

There is no other support for this game - so what can happen? Nothing.

There is only one solution if you’re displeased with the arbitrariness/nonsense here: Stop playing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!