EA Forums - Banner

Warth26 - wrong configuration

124Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    @Kaiser30 - I've not got a lot more to say - I can't do anything about the changes, I can't change things back, I don't have any control of what happens in the game, i don't read German and the translations don't always make sense, so what is the comment you wish to see from 'moderators'?

A decision has been made, you've heard what the developers have to say - either you accept it and move on by playing the game or don't accept and don't play anymore.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Kaiser30
    19 posts Member
    edited June 25
    @gamerdruid

You know what happens in real life / economic if a customer pay for a product and suddenly after two month - without any announcement - the producer changes the benefits of the product? Think about it!

So you know what comment I wish to see from the executive developer! So far I have only seen lame excuses.

For sure I have stopped playing - hope other guys do the same.
    Looks like there is no other way you guys understand!
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    As I'm not paid as a forum moderator, the only effect of you not playing is.... well it doesn't have an effect on me. Only if 1000's do the same the effect will be no game to play and I will move on.
  • But that´s not gonna happen, because we all love this game^^
  • it's already happening that people leave. but your right the game is good, only the money making aspect of ea is too big and the arbitrary admin/devs are a problem which if cured both would help the game a lot.

As it is now: no way im gonna play again.
  • Hey guys,
    I'm somehow behind this change. I am delighted because I am firmly convinced that the game is more enjoyable that way. It was a personal initiative.
    However, I agree that an announcement would have been fairer for everyone and perhaps would have avoided so many negative reactions. This will have to serve as an experiment for the future, communication is essential in all areas.
  • BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    lol glaubst du echt das die Ants davon nix wussten.Mach die Augen auf,das ist n abgekartetes Spiel zwischen den Ants bzw Mara nvidia spieler.Wenn man zu gleichen Bedingungen verliert und aufs Maul bekommt ist eine Sache .Aber jeder wusste was dies für eine Welt ist als er sie angefangen hat. Und dann wird rum geheult der Malus ist zu hoch,spielt aber selber schon 2 Monate und kommt dann mit wir wussten das selber nicht.

Das ist einfach Betrug und dummes Gelabber von der einen und von der anderen Seite.klar geben die nicht zu das sie nix davon wüssten,genauso werden sie es nicht zugeben das einige Leute von den Die Admins oder Moderatoren kennt und die haben dies selber im Ts gesagt^^.

Wie dem auch ist,können sie ja mir Banane aber alles sollte Fair sein und bleiben und das ist es nach der Änderung nicht
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Please confine you comments to be in English (use a translator if you have to) as this is an international forum conducted in English. There is a specific forum for those that wish to discuss the game in German.
  • Strong0r
    2 posts New member
    He's just crying and telling ❤️❤️❤️❤️.Not neccessary to read it.
  • BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    lol, you really think the ants didn't know about this. open your eyes, it's a setup between the ants and Mara nvidia players. if you lose on equal terms and get kicked in the mouth is one thing. but everyone knew what this world was like when they started it. And then there is crying around the malus is too high, but plays himself already 2 months and then comes with us, we did not know that.
    That is simply cheating and stupid yakety-yak from one side and from the other. clearly they do not admit that they know nothing about it, just as they will not admit it some people from the admins or moderators knows and they have said this themselves in the Ts ^ ^.
    Anyway, you can banana me but everything should be fair and stay fair and that is not it after the change

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
  • BlaueBurma
    6 posts New member
    shup up strong
    you just have to prove it and you're screwed
  • Strong0r told it as it is. you telling everyone this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about us knowing anyone from EA/Envision.

Fact is:
    You decided to leave this server and want to blame us or the developers for that, instead of blaming yourself for the lack of talent you have, to play this game in a winning way. You lost the server before the settings were changed. After the change you used it as an excuse. MAN UP !

Btw, no one of us said in teamspeak that we know admins or moderators. we told your guy Messi the exact opposite, as he spoke to us in TS. it´s curious, how many of you come to us and speak really bad about Madness and their lack of tactical understanding.

If you really think, we planned this with the developers... fine, your right to belive in that. but dont tell everyone such stupid lies about us.
    Thx and have a nice day
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    I think this thread has now progressed as far as it can go and to stop it degenerating into a 'he said' /'he said'/'he knows'/'they influenced' type thread which serves no-one I'm going to close this thread.