EA Forums - Banner

New C&C:TA landing page incoming!

1235Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Different user for each world = multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are frowned upon and at one point were stated as 'banned' although it appears now that they are at least tolerated. EA don't like multiple accounts for their titles (not just this one) so aren't going to make life easy.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • right Im a Brit living in Spain with a Spanish IP address
    I have no problems loading my accounts in English
    As for the New form of log on WHAT A ❤️❤️❤️❤️ UP

It would be Fantastic for the Game if some one with a few Million to Spare brought it out and made it TOTAL Independent from EA or what ever the owners are now called
  • iguanaworld
    368 posts Member
    edited June 26
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Different user for each world = multiple accounts. Multiple accounts are frowned upon and at one point were stated as 'banned' although it appears now that they are at least tolerated. EA don't like multiple accounts for their titles (not just this one) so aren't going to make life easy.

As I have said several times in the past…
    + I don't think it's a problem to have multiple accounts spread across multiple worlds.
    + If you have money and free time to keep all accounts, go ahead.
    + Whoever is found to have multiple accounts in the same world and misbehaves can find all the other players against him, with which his multiple accounts will be destroyed continuously. (we experience this every day in the PTE)
    + If you start a world with 20 or 25 accounts, in a short time you will lack hours to play with all of them, so you will gradually abandon them to share your time with real people.
    + I am not trying to convince anyone but I think we should be fair.

Edited: I want to believe that what we must pursue is the abuse of the use of multi-accounts, not the use itself.
    Post edited by iguanaworld on
    Always testing something
  • are you ever going to sort this page out like the old one? we need the option of choosing which world to play from the landing page.
    if you have set someone as your sub on an older world to give you time to start a new world it gets realy anoying that the game sends you to the last world played.
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Curiously, I have this http://prntscr.com/t8jcqo on the landing page once I've signed in. It is a link to the change world.

If you sign out fully you get this choice.
  • TheBraak
    2 posts New member
    Hi, when this gets fixed once, it's ridiculous that you can't even log in properly. I have a NL account, but so far I still don't have a login screen when I log in.
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    edited July 2
    I assume you're logging in from the Netherlands and you have the language set appropriately. If so, try setting the language to English. The in-game language can be changed to Dutch or whatever language you prefer if it is incorrect.

Also, can you get in via the world web browse here: https://www.ea.com/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-tiberium-alliances

I think the link should have been: https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx

They seem to have changed things a little!

This should allow you to get to your world, or prompt you to log in to Origin then send you to a world.

ADDED: update to link.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • With the last update I have the same problem every time I tried to log In: https://prnt.sc/ta0djf

I am forced to click on "Change world" in order to play.
  • TheBraak
    2 posts New member
    > @TheBraak said:
    > Hi, when this gets fixed once, it's ridiculous that you can't even log in properly. I have a NL account, but so far I still don't have a login screen when I log in.

I have set all language settings to United Kingdom, removed cookies but just get the Dutch landing page without a login page of the game. All I can do is change account settings of my ea account. I can log in with the link you provided, but that is an insecure connection and is not the way it should be.
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    @thebraak can you give a screen shot of what you get? It won't show as a link but it will be possible for me and the developers to view it. It will show up as text.
  • One of the things I keep seeing is that the page to start playing is not always the same.

Sometimes it shows you your information and the world you are going to play in: https://prnt.sc/tc7qq5

And other times you only have the button to start playing without knowing what world it is or any other information: https://prnt.sc/tc7qxz

This part is only for players who speak Spanish.

And it seems to me that it was also commented before, In spanish "Bienvenida" is said to women. When you speak to men you say "Bienvenido".

Now, every time I go into the game I feel like the game is saying "Wellcome girl"
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Yes, it's still a mess if you play more than one account.
  • nefrontheone
    566 posts Member
    edited July 5
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    Yes, it's still a mess if you play more than one account.

Heh, heh, heh, in this case is from the same account and only one. O:-)

1) You log out completely from C&C and EA.
    - When you log in again all information is showed like the first snapshot (all information)

2) You close your browser without any log out
    - When you reopen the browser is showed like the second snapshot (none information)
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Yes, the same for me - so it isn't a conspiracy against the Spanish :wink:

Even after logging in with a different account and back out again I still see the page with the original details and that persists for a lot of login/logouts.
  • nefrontheone
    566 posts Member
    edited July 5
    In the browser if I want change between player I'm using two links:

1) EA account log out : https://www.ea.com/logout
    2) Access to game landing page again: https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/
    3) Log in with any user C&C

By this way yo can see only real information about the player you are playing every times.

The problem is... if you close your browser without any logout, when reopen browser the game don't try to find the information of the user logged to show you. (IMHO O:-)
    Ha, ha, yeah I know is not a conspiracy against the Spanish, because is for Italians too. X-DDD
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    You shouldn't need to use two links if you log out of the game via the in-game 'logout' that should get you out totally. Some data seems to be stuck in a cache that is called when you then launch game and proceed to the EA login page and on to the game.

As I said, it's a mess!

You should be either in or out not half-way in between.
  • Exactly, by logging out of the game, the session is closed with the C&C server but the user validation (the cookies you mention) is NOT completely closed and that has some problems later.
    So I finally decided to use a complete system, disconnecting from EA also disconnects from the game BUT disconnecting from the EA server takes you directly to the Star Wars: Squadrons page so I have to click on the second link (required) to return to our game.
    Seriously, since I use EA's complete log out system, things have improved for me, but it's not my fault that EA doesn't return me to the C&C page and I have to use the other link. We could say that it is another EA failure. :-(
  • In other words…
    If I'm on the C&C page and disconnect from EA, why is it taking me to the home page of another game instead of the home page of the game I was playing? Direct advertising?