EA Forums - Banner

Funds

14567810Next

Replies

• Get off your high horse... I kind see u somewhere above talking at me...

I played in the #1 alliance as #1 ranked player when we did the fort. I did my part of funds and i know what i'm talking about.
    i dont need an excuse.
    I see... U're just pissed cause your toy was taken...
    Do u see only forward? Are u on the horse or are u it?
  • There is no point arguing against each other over how we've managed to fund. The initial point of the thread was to try and voice the complaint against the new pricing and how that will ultimately kill the game. From the responses from EE, and his remarks regarding EA, neither have intentions to try working something out that will make the user-base want to continue playing. It seems that there are probably directives from high above to wind this game down. Thinking the funding issue will likely be the cause of that happening. I've seen posts from some of the players in the top alliances, talked to players in the top alliances, and the majority all are saying that once their funds run out, they are leaving the game. Could be just talk, or it could be actual. If true, the numbers seem to be somewhere in the 300-400 range; and those players represent a large, and active majority of players.

It is a shame that the game has slowly died down, it was an extremely fun game in the beginning, but this new issue is going to about clean out the rest of us holding on for whatever good reason we still had to play.
  • Soixie wrote: »
    Lemme see if I fully understand this thread correctly. Envision (German) working collectively with EA (US), have for the past 8 years allowed most countries outside the US to pay $15 USD for 50k funds.

Envision Entertainment has no handle on any of the payment or pricing matters, that is the sole domain of Electronic Arts. We simply forwarded this loophole to our contacts at EA when we became aware of that and EA acted upon this.
    We don't know exactly how long this has been exploited in the past.

I fully understand that, and I see your position too Eleph, you are just doing your job.
    For my sake I would like to have a pricing that will keep people playing the game. If many leave there will be a short route for EA to close the game down fully.

What I don't understand is how topping up credits on CnC TA for 1 weeks use cost me more than buying all of the PC versions of the CnC games. Even the new remastered one is $19 and can then be played for years and years.

Personally I think the CP & RT limits should be raised for the 'free' players to get more people to stay on and play all together, and the Crystal loot from PvP should be raised (or repair costs lowered) as a lot of funds go to buying Crystal for PvP. We already spend a lot for CP while PvP'ing, so the Crystal just doubles it up.

Maybe a rebate system that add 10% for each time you buy funds?
    No idea what EA think about this at all and do not expect to hear any comments from them either as they always just refer EVERYTHING (even with payment problems) to the forum and Elemphterion and Gamerdruid are left to answer it all. Seem to me that EA have written off the game unfortunately and just scraping the leftovers while it still make a profit.
    Some time back when we were dealing with all the login problems and had to flush the cache, use the direct world changer etc, I sent a message to the EA contact in the forum and never had a reply. I then noticed he hadn't even logged in for over 6 months, so my hopes are not too bright.

Will be exiting to see how many start the Vet8 server. I'll probably still be there I guess... ;)
  • jbl3ck wrote: »
    Get off your high horse... I kind see u somewhere above talking at me...

I played in the #1 alliance as #1 ranked player when we did the fort. I did my part of funds and i know what i'm talking about.
    i dont need an excuse.
    I see... U're just pissed cause your toy was taken...
    Do u see only forward? Are u on the horse or are u it?

why take into account my comment, when you just can downplay it with "high horse"... very mature.
    and when you argue with "play with 100cp, its not a problem, dont kill each base", sorry but it does not show that you know what you are talking about.
    you said it by yourself, you made rank1 (which world was it?) with funds, so dont tell me that it makes sense to play with standard capacities ;)

but ok not my business at the end.
    all what need to be said, was said.

we will see if EA/EE takes this problem of overpriced funds seriously or not.
  • Keyser_888
    81 posts Member
    edited 10:03AM

we will see if EA/EE takes this problem of overpriced funds seriously or not.

I bet if we hear from EA at all it will be them telling EE and then EE telling us... :D:(
  • When they have nothing to say positively to the gaming community, they are simply silent.
  • just bring back the exploit, id pay £35 for 150k funds no issue atall
  • just bring back the exploit, id pay £35 for 150k funds no issue atall